Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
NWN 1.29 patch available
Development Info - posted by Ausir on Thu 6 March 2003, 00:30:30Tags: Neverwinter Nights
There's a new patch for Neverwinter Nights, which is loaded by bug fixes, including bugs caused by the previous patch. Here are some of them:
- Fixed an issue with NPCs "warping" around on the client screen
- Added support for 5.1 and 7.1 speakers settings in the sound panel
- Fixed Stoneskin limit, so that its now reduced by the correct amount if you take more than the maximum absorbed damage from a hit.
- Active item properties should be properly useable on items bought from stores and split from piles. This fixes the "can't use purchased item in inventory" issue.
- Fixed logging out with a placeable container open causing the container to be permanently stuck open.
- Added more informative user feedback on why their new server vault character was rejected.
- Fixed NPCs attacking DMs.
By the way - hello, this is my first post here (although it's a Neverwinter Nights one, unfortunately).
Spotted at Gamer's Hell.