Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Am I the only one who thinks that this is just DU deactivating the username-and-avatar feature in order to test if it's the one that causes the 'dex to use so much RAM on the server or whatever that problem was?

You know, the same reason search and stats were deactivated for a while?

Under the cover of full anonymity, I just wanted to say that I hate each and every one of you. I have not seen a single post made by anyone of you that shows any sign of intelligence, and upon discovering the codex I made it my life's goal to make a device to spread genital cancer via the internet. That is my sole reason for being now, and my sole reason for still posting at the codex. They say that if my post count reaches 6666 during full moon, the magical device will finally be ready.

Oesophagus

Arcane
herostratus said:
Under the cover of full anonymity, I just wanted to say that I hate each and every one of you. I have not seen a single post made by anyone of you that shows any sign of intelligence, and upon discovering the codex I made it my life's goal to make a device to spread genital cancer via the internet. That is my sole reason for being now, and my sole reason for still posting at the codex. They say that if my post count reaches 6666 during full moon, the magical device will finally be ready.

:love:

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
Anyone with more than three digits is a newfag and part of the decline

Balthamael

Liturgist
Azael said:
Lots of newfags here judging by the numbers

Ahh, another one who remembers the time before decline. Those where the times...and now it has come to this. How far have we fallen.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Every time I leave the codex, if so only for a day or so, shit like this happens. What the hell is going on?

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
whats worse than a newfag?

and old fag.

at least with a new fag they may not last very long.

but an old fag is worse because they keep hanging on and refusing to die wasting everyone elses money.

piydek

Cipher
I don't like this. There's nothing besides the post content to write about now. This sux! How do i know which post is smart and which isn't now?

Alex

Arcane
Blog-2.gif

Alex:

Is anyone number one? I mean, from what I understood, the numbers displayed are determined by joining order, but it seems to be starting with two (Calis). If Calis is number 2, who is number one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom