Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

sexy-prisoner-costume-1.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What we should really do however, is remove the user IDs as well. Streamline the shit out of those fuckers.

DriacKin

Arbiter
Alex said:
Blog-2.gif

Alex:

Is anyone number one? I mean, from what I understood, the numbers displayed are determined by joining order, but it seems to be starting with two (Calis). If Calis is number 2, who is number one?

It doesn't seem that there is one:

Going to the URL: http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1 gives the error message:
Sorry, but that user does not exist.

DriacKin

chzr

Scholar
so why du #5 has always to mess with the codex while i'm sleeping so i miss all hate threads.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
DriacKin said:
Alex said:
Blog-2.gif

Alex:

Is anyone number one? I mean, from what I understood, the numbers displayed are determined by joining order, but it seems to be starting with two (Calis). If Calis is number 2, who is number one?

It doesn't seem that there is one:

Going to the URL: http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1 gives the error message:
Sorry, but that user does not exist.

DriacKin

Members still retain their current names, which explains why such a user does not exist.

The numbers only show up above your avatar when viewing threads, in place of the actual username.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I was going to mention yesterday that the sigs were still visible, but it was 2am and I couldn't be bothered. I'm glad to see DU took care of that problem while I was asleep. Thank you DU.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
MisterStone said:
Everyone, I think that it is time to unburden myself: I am a tranny.

It's alright, MisterStone. The Codex is here for you (and to ridicule you).

grotsnik

Arcane
The four-digits envy the fact that our mighty numbers are longer than theirs. They stare at their own, shrivelled, impotent little numbers and they weep bitter tears of regret.

True story.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
12182 said:
The four-digits envy the fact that our mighty numbers are longer than theirs. They stare at their own, shrivelled, impotent little numbers and they weep bitter tears of regret.

:lol:

MetalCraze

Arcane
What's wrong 5 digits? Do you compensate? Why do christian programs like you are always concerned about the length of their extensions?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom