Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
Hey, Su Cheng doesn't know that our party is full of crazy, bi-polar psychobitches. Honestly, if it comes to that, our Master won't even have to interfere. :lol:

ChumBucket

Augur
Two votes in a row, stuck in a stalemate.....:outrage:

At least treave is getting more time to rest between updates.

tropic

Scholar
I'm thinking ZJ is going to be disappointed by E.

"I told you to kick ass and you had to bring your harem into it."

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think he'll be amused, as usual.

He laid the conditions down. We are expected to 'handle' the fight. How we do this is up to us.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
You all can blame me, if we get maimed or killed in this encountar becausee...

D2>E2.

D2 was the
maximum Yolotiger option? All of you can continue to blame Azira after this encounter:dance:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yep. D1

Haven't read the discuss, I admit that. But yes. Let's mix it up. I mean, REALLY mix it up. ZJ things Jing can handle it, so do I. Go on. Have fun.

Absinthe

Arcane
Ain't gonna happen. Taiji Sword is something ridiculous in Jing's hands with the Yuchang Sword.

Absinthe

Arcane
That's fine. We have our whole crew next to us anyhow, so I don't think people will try to jump Jing after the fight.

Esquilax

Arcane
I'm beginning to think that a decent relationship with Taishan might actually be possible. I'm not quite sure who exactly is permitted at the Ten Swords Conference or how the politics of it works, but based on the fact that Su Cheng is a gigantic pussy, we can probably rest assured that his disciple will be the wielder of the Tai'e Sword. The Taishan head may be a puppet of Nie Wuxing and the Zhang Clan, but one thing that we do know about his disciple is that unlike his Master, is that he's courageous. If we play our cards right and make the right moves, the kid could be brave enough to stand with us against the Zhang Clan and the Douchebag Generation if we prove our cause is just.

Su Cheng's role here will probably be to fuck us over behind-the-scenes with his scheming politicking.

Absinthe

Arcane
Rep-wise, D is second only to B.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom