Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spoony's PnP Tales

Azeot

Arbiter
I think that, in all the rant, he missed a key point...

What's a paladin?

Caim

Arcane
I think that, in all the rant, he missed a key point...

What's a paladin?
Going by the Book of Erotic Fantasy, it's a hot woman who looks like she should be serving as a bodyguard of Master Rahl.

TheGreatOne

Arcane
What? i never felt he was bitching at me, just in general, its a manner of speaking. why the retardedly unjustified hate?
I was talking generally and not about this video in particular, he does that all the time on twitter and in his movie vlogs and Wrestle Wrestle&Counter Monkey episodes.

Lhynn

Arcane
What? i never felt he was bitching at me, just in general, its a manner of speaking. why the retardedly unjustified hate?
I was talking generally and not about this video in particular, he does that all the time on twitter and in his movie vlogs and Wrestle Wrestle&Counter Monkey episodes.
As i said, its a manner of speaking, ive done that sometimes when im complaining about something, even if i dont really mean to accuse anyone present. You are reading too much into it.

Akasen

Augur
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The fuck is up with all of you saying "Rich Homie Cloaked"? Is it some new thing? Is it a code word? ARE YOU FUCKING SAYING PRAISE TO BETHESDA?!

EDIT: Oh. I see.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
Him bitching is kinda the main thing about TSE. Sometimes it's justified, other times it's not. The worst thing is his work schedule and discipline i.e. he has none. He very rarely does a video nowadays and when he does, it's usually that wrestling shit. I loved his written reviews of bad movies. They were the thing that got me hooked from the beginning. I wish he'd come back to them.

TheGreatOne

Arcane
You're misinformed, Spoony's working harder than ever before according to him and his patreon supporters. He's constantly working on new videos and he hasn't had a vacation in years, it's just that they're all stuck in render que and editing wrestle wrestle and counter monkey videos takes a lot of time since he puts so much effort into them.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
You're misinformed, Spoony's working harder than ever before according to him and his patreon supporters. He's constantly working on new videos and he hasn't had a vacation in years, it's just that they're all stuck in render que and editing wrestle wrestle and counter monkey videos takes a lot of time since he puts so much effort into them.

That explains everything. I'll wait patiently for his next video. Maybe in a month or six he'll release something new that isn't Wrestling or CM.

Azeot

Arbiter
if only the motherfucker wasn't so entertaining. Jeez, another half year of waiting it is then.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
You can tell he's lost some of the enthusiasm, though. His latest stories are a far cry from "solving hostage situations through BOOOM" Shadowrun or earlier videos.

Caim

Arcane

Spoony recounts his first character death. It was bullshit and explosive.

He also proposes the idea of mixing chemicals and dousing enemies with the stuff to deal with them. Unity of Rings.

Azeot

Arbiter
The idea of having collateral effects for mixing potions is very cool, too bad they scrapped it in favor of popamole. Now I'd like to look into it and find a way to adapt it to pathfinder.

Lhynn

Arcane
The idea of having collateral effects for mixing potions is very cool, too bad they scrapped it in favor of popamole. Now I'd like to look into it and find a way to adapt it to pathfinder.
You probably dont need to adapt it, its application seems very universal.

Caim

Arcane
And that, children, is why you ask your DM shit first before you reveal your master stroke that fucks up their plan. Just look at the whole Minotaur VS Lady of Pain thing.

Oh, and Minotaurs can ignore the Maze spell. Being kicked into a demiplane that is a maze is not the same thing.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
Good to see that his pulling his shit together again. His Counter Monkey series are awesome and I really hope he'll focus on them more, than on WWE.

m_s0

Arcane
Here is another one. Spoony really pulled himself together:

You should've learned by now if you've been following this guy at all. Give him at least a couple of months before declaring him 'pulled together,' especially when it comes to his release schedule.

m_s0

Arcane
Holy shit, he started marking pages before going in front of a camera. I never thought I'd see the day. And the video - surprise - benefits from that quite a bit.

Caim

Arcane
Holy shit, he started marking pages before going in front of a camera. I never thought I'd see the day. And the video - surprise - benefits from that quite a bit.
He's been doing that since, what, the Book of Erotic Fantasy review?

m_s0

Arcane
I've completely given up on him at that point, hence my surprise now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom