Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Matt Chat Thread

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
arrr.png

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Gentlemen, Matt needs your help in the name of RPG history:

via facebook said:
Hi, folks, here's update and request for a favor.

First, you're probably wondering where I've been lately! Don't worry; I haven't been slain by a giant rat. I'm just trying to get Dungeons & Desktops 2.0 done in a timely fashion, and the deadlines for that are coming up! I still plan to do a Matt Chat tomorrow, though it will likely be a historical retrospective so I can double dip in the research I've been doing.
1f642.png
:)

Secondly, I really need some volunteers to help out with the book. Specifically, I need two things: screenshots and quotes from relevant Matt Chat interviews for particular spots in the book. Both of these take a long time for one guy, but would be a snap for a group of ye.

If you want to help out, drop me a line. I'm using Google Docs for the bulk of this and will have specific instructions there for what screenshots I need and what interviews need to be combed for relevant quotations. I can't pay you, but you'll get acknowledged in the book if you help out.

Thanks,

Matt

Might be worth a newspost? I'm sure our benevolent AI overlord is monitoring the thread.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I think I only saw a single youtube recommendation like 5 years ago from this guy. Seems interesting enough and I'll subscribe to him.
His intro song sounds like a remix of an Amiga game I know of but can't put my finger on.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Ah, much thanks! Rob is great, I think I heard that specific track on Nectarine Demoscene Radio (RIP) a long while ago, or maybe from some demo. I don't know which.

sstacks

Arcane
Knowing Matt and his desire to have guests his viewers want to hear from, my speculation is the holdup would be on Cleve's end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom