Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Joke aside mate,you could donate for Sailor Woedica

Someone already donated for her. And she didn't even have to ask for it.

:rpgcodex:
Edit: nevermind I'm a dumbass, you posted in that thread so of course know about it. Didn't know who I was responding to in my defence!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
okay fuck it, enough solidarity, i'm switching my avatar back on

However if you're Communist and too proletarian to get a Patron tag, PM me and I'll donate $5 to the Codex on your behalf (first comrade only).
Haha he was faking it! The elite trying to pass himself as the meek.

And now that he reveals his true self, he seeks to absolve himself by trying to corrupt one of you with a bribe.

Beautiful! DarkUnderlord couldn't have concocted a better social experiment. :salute:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
okay fuck it, enough solidarity, i'm switching my avatar back on

However if you're Communist and too proletarian to get a Patron tag, PM me and I'll donate $5 to the Codex on your behalf (first comrade only).
Haha he was faking it! The elite trying to pass himself as the meek.

And now that he reveals his true self, he seeks to absolve himself by trying to corrupt one of you with a bribe.

Beautiful! DarkUnderlord couldn't have concocted a better social experiment. :salute:
Yes,junta is a rich dude larping as communist. He really must have very fierce wife to be going to such extremes.

aris

Arcane
I like the current system. It distinguishes :obviously: members from the cum drinkers that throw free money at dank undertard so that they can continue being fucked in the ass while he can continue buying more hookers.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I like the current system. It distinguishes :obviously: members from the cum drinkers that throw free money at dank undertard so that they can continue being fucked in the ass while he can continue buying more hookers.
Are you sure that by such self-congratulation on being a shekeljew your aren't just drinking your own self-sucked cum and making a show of it for all to see?

Prime Junta

Are you sure that by such self-congratulation on being a shekeljew your aren't just drinking your own self-sucked cum and making a show of it for all to see?

ew

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
PSA: To all you guys making threads about the current situation, writing something about jews, communism, greedy DownUnderlord etc... You may think you are creative or funny; actually you are neither.
Being alert-spammed by yet another thread about this topic is more annoying than the situation itself, so kindly stop it.
Thanks for your attention.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
PSA: To all you guys making threads about the current situation, writing something about jews, communism, greedy DownUnderlord etc... You may think you are creative or funny; actually you are neither.
Being alert-spammed by yet another thread about this topic is more annoying than the situation itself, so kindly stop it.
Did you know there is an unwatch button for threads?

Last edited:

Prime Junta

You may think you are creative or funny; actually you are neither

19204.jpg

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

snorkack.png

edit: very proud to have this as my 600th post :D

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Another day of this shit smh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom