Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Another dungeon would've been a better stretch goal. We know vestigial mini-games just aren't worth it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Complete with Illithid princesses androgynes (they have no gender) to romance?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
anything larian ever puts out.
I like the Illithid's ship. I want to become a Mindflayer and fly one of those!
That's what they should've done; a Spelljammer game. Ignored what edition of D&D, just created a system inspired by whatever editions, based it all in the classic Spelljammer setting, and flown the fuck away into the void as a Giff, Illithid, or Thri-Kreen. It would've been gonzo in exactly the right ways for Larian, too.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
We Just reached the Tactical Combat stretchgoal.

let's hope it turns out better than the Kingdom management ;)

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
OSpH8S5.png

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Well that'll be reached by tomorrow night, most likely. What's the next one? It's been a minute... someone should have already figured it out. :P

user

Savant
This is an awesome stretch goal. Which is the next goal (that we will probably not reach)? Hope it will be romances or smth else shitty if we don't reach it.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
We Just reached the Tactical Combat stretchgoal.

let's hope it turns out better than the Kingdom management ;)
Well I can't disagree, but I thought that Kingdom Management was perfectly OK. And we shouldn't really compare Kingdom Management to Tactical Battles. Kingdom Management is analogous to the Crusade Organization of Wrath, which it was always supposed to have. If anything, the Tactical Battles are already an upgrade in themselves.

It's cool 'n' all, but a little underwhelming. I was hoping for something more substantial, not just some new random encounters. It sounds like something the game would or should already have, and I'm not sure if 10 more would make a difference or even be measurable in effect. It's like having "10 more side-quests" as a stretch-goal.

Odd to pull this out now.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
This is a better stretch goal.

you mean the one goal which could end up meaning 0+10 Global encounters is a better goal?

Thats so vague that it could just be not there.

Probably safe to compare it to P:K which didn't have too many kinds of random encounters, so 10 more would be great.

The issue here is that we do not know how many they planned so it's a +10 from which basis?

In reality, those Global encounters will not have been designed as of yet so it could end up at whatever number they desire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom