Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Modding Thread

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I started after you guys...
I just saw you talking on 4chan and tried gold mod, then tried adding a feat and bp cos thats what pink was asking abuot.
I post all i did so far.. I'll look into more when i get some free time.
And yet you managed to produce a gold mod that I can't even reproduce for the life of me.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Still not being loaded.
LayWkR3.png

Terra

Cipher
You need to convert whatever amount the user inputs to an int first, int.Parse can do that, so add this line before you call GainMoney on line 34:
finalGoldAmount = int.Parse(goldAmount);

John Keel

Savant
You're going at it backwards, try to do very basic stuff at first.

Print a string, then print an item name etc...

Right now as your first foray you're trying to manage UI + INPUT + DATA + Functions + External libraries, that's too much

Efe

Erudite
you need to do that before button works.
put it right under goldAmount= GUI.Textfield

John Keel

Savant
Just try to make a simple mod that on load adds a defined amount of money, then work from there.

You already have all the tools to achieve it

John Keel

Savant
Thing is, you're facing so many basic roadblocks you're learning way less than you should if you took it step by step.

Right now for you it's mostly information overload at this point

John Keel

Savant
If your mod right now is loading but doing nothing, try to comment everything except the if + gainmoney part and pass it a fixed value.

BTW, are you testing your mod at mainmenu or ingame ?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm starting to question my sanity. This is how you comment, right? Also it's spitting errors at me.
cHpZaGZ.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom