Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Are Owlcat's resident fanatics being paid to shill?

Gregz

Arcane
Being a fanatical shill does.

No it doesn't. Otherwise we'd have ejected people like Volourn years ago.

Spamming the same shit over and over again, however...

Pink Eye was banned from the kingfaker Steam forums, that's what I'm referring to.

He was banned for overzealously imitating my blunt amateur modding style. We were able to turn around the vibe there for a few months and get some new people into the game and help a lot of people have better experiences with it. Going in with a bad attitude precludes getting the most enjoyment out of games which seek to restore some of the classic challenge of RPGs. There's joy in discovery/invention once you recognize that it requires non-faceroll content.

So you and Pink Eye abused your mod powers to silence detractors, were sensibly banned, and now you're in here shilling for Owlcat?

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
teh integrity. if it fails reality breaks down and the things from beyond will come through the cracks and eat your brains

the things from beyond will be very disappointed with the meager pickings on this site

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Gregz why are you so upset and angry at Owlcat and Kingmaker? You seem to have some personal vendetta, dude. What's up?

You can hardly fault people for being hyped and fanboyism about a new kingmaker game, because objectively, kingmaker 1 was a huge hit, especially with codexians.

Now, you might not personally like the studio and the game for whatever reasons. But calm down, man.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I tried to play Pathfinder, and while I can respect what seems to be a robust character building system, the combat just isn't fun. And when the entire game is a combat-fag game, that renders it unplayable and shit. Carry on.

Trashos

Arcane
When I first got into Kingmaker a few months ago, I was discussing various issues of the game with Pink Eye, and he was not always positive (for example, when we were discussing the dlc). He sounded like a fan, not a shill. So I really doubt he is a paid shill, unless something changed in the meantime.

Anyway, I know some guys are just butthurt because Kingmaker is loved my many (myself included).

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
There are shills in many other forums, for example the KCD whoring by people with "cz" in their name.

And I don't even think they get paid. A game being from their own country is enough reason for them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom