Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

Deleted Member 16721

I will befriend the Lich King, as real bros will do. :salute:

Deleted Member 16721

Games are missing undead romance options. I thought Kingmaker should have let you build an undead kingdom with Jaethal as your queen. Would be cool.

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Games are missing undead romance options.

1920x1080_undead.jpg

Be ready to defeat Kangaxx with the power of love in Baldur's Gate trois.

Deleted Member 16721

Looks like I need to play Dragon Commander, eh? What's the consensus on it, pretty good game?

Efe

Erudite
its okay in everything except RTS portion which sadly is the main gameplay loop.

Quillon

Arcane

Reminds me of MCA complaining about Josh dictating too much about companions/not giving nuff freedom to writers, at this point I wish he'd done it more: define everything and match writers & companions who are very unlike one another; at least it would prevent this self insert problem we're getting.

Prime Junta

Oo that was informative.
  • Darklands successor: YES
  • Chicago Bike Shop: OH PISS OFF ALREADY YOU HIPSTER DE CHEZ HIPSTER
  • Chicago Paranormal: YES
  • Pillars Tactics: HARD PASS
  • Name of the Sawyer: YES
  • Josh Alliance: meh
  • Pillars 3: meh
and
  • Chicago Paranormal Bike Shop Investigator, aka Sawyer the Cycling Detective: YES

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Pillars Tactics: HARD PASS
Bike Shop simulator: HARD PASS

Darklands successor: YES
Pillars 3 : YES
IWD successor : YES
Ars Magica cRPG : YES

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom