Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted*

Last edited:

anus_pounder

Arcane
3-4

Plane Tickets is the best way to go. I'm banking on the assumption that the oppertunity to settle things man-to-man later will let them concentrate on the mission the most.

A ghost lore master sounds important, but I'm certain drog and Schawrzkatze's expertise can mitigate the overall loss to an extent. That and we can't risk an inane discussion during crucial moments.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
2-4

I am still with you Cassidy but I must admit root's thread is excellent and is taking almost all of my codex time.

Plz ban andhaira from the team, and as the Kaleun you have full authority as to what happens so stop the nonsense at once.

I will lurk for future update, whenever it may come.

Infantryman

Scholar
3-4

The fighting parties must have the certainty that their dispute will eventually be settled, and we cannot afford the risk of hearing "WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY?" at the critical moment of our mission.

laclongquan

Arcane
1st What the hell mang? You lost us the opportunity to sacrifice Andhaira for the greater good. I am sure many here would agree that chance is worth the lulzy the Pakistani caused among the team.

2nd, never divide your force. We really should concentrate all force so we can do the exploration thing properly for once.

IT's the sixth option, :obviously:

Infantryman

Scholar
1-B-c

1)

Retreating won't help. We're dealing with forces possessing power beyond our imagination. So the only choice we have is to run or explore further.

B)

We must find as much as possible. Additional men with small arms won't be of much help when the worst happens.

c)

She's just a liability.

Anyways, what kind of IF is this? Call of Cthulu? Personally, I like making strategic decisions more than exploring caves of Flying Spaghetti Monster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom