Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Viata

Arcane
I'm already sick of "modern" horror games. I miss the puzzles, the inventory management, being able to hit those monsters. But no, what we need is more jump scare and "you can only run away or insta-death" kind of games. And then, this REmake 2 is an action game(because it seems Capcom is unable to do horror games like back then) with ugly as hell models, holy shit.

Kitchen Utensil

Thank god I lost interest in this as soon as it was clear it wouldn't have the pre-rendered graphics with fixed cam angles.

Ebonsword

Arcane
The fedora on Mr. X looks really fucking stupid. He didn't have that in the original, did he?

resident_evil_2_remake_mr__x_screenshot_4_by_xgamergreaserx_dcti86i-pre.jpg

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
i was gonna say puerto rico has the highest amount of hot women but i forgot i now live in florida.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
yeah, of the 3: leon, claire and ada, i think claire is the least good model.

leon and ada, however, look scrumptious. especially ada! jesus christ she's the hottest waifu i ever seenm especially with glasses on.

Viata

Arcane
It means the demo is deleted after 30 minutes and you can download it only once per account(1 shot). Enjoy it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom