Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: Rape of Requiem (mf/ff/oral/anal/forced/preg)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
MOAR RAEP!!

I had to upgrade some SexLabs frameworks and mods last night. Spent 2 hours uh, *testing* the content in another character. :smug:
Sorry - I did slept late to finish some major quest line but had no time to turn it into a written entry. Already chopped the shots into neat uploads though. Just need text.

So what's your impressions of the Brotherhood Questline so far? (No spoilers please)

I didn't like it TBH. Too mystical and everything is hinging on the New Kid(tm) to succeed.
There used to be a rank progression in Oblivion - but Skyrim seems to be content to just bump you up to important positions 2-3 assignments in.
That did not feel right at all. It's like nobody else is doing the work except you.

Afterglow

More manly tears later...

TESV%202013-09-03%2000-06-13-57.jpg

"Mind if I take this?"
"Please, you've taken EVERYTHING!"

02.jpg

Grabbed an interesting looking statue from his nightstand before leaving him to cry over the loss of his anal virginity.

01.jpg

Thanks for the memories, I head down back to the basement with the key in hand.

03.jpg

There's a bill inside the safe. Not only did this guy went rogue on his boss, but he sold away his entire estate?

04.jpg

05.jpg

The new owner seems to be very hostile to the Thieves Guild. Brynjolf would want to see this.
I head out of the mansion and make my way towards the bee hives.

06.jpg

The thugs aren't exactly top-quality material, leather armor is just another layer of soft flesh against my arrows.

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Amateurs.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Too easy.

13.jpg

"That's not all, Brynjolf. You may want to see this bill."

14.jpg

Unfortunately, Brynjolf have no idea who is new Aringoth's business partner - but he will investigate while he sends me to meet Maven Black-Briar.

16.jpg

Yeah, I'm not worried at all.

17.jpg

Handing over the bee statue to Delvin nets me 400 gold. Nice.

18.jpg

I feel stronger.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Don't you just hate weddings?
02.jpg

Don't worry, Maven. Being underestimated is always good for the element of surprise.

03.jpg

Well, I'm here already. What's the job?

04.jpg

Not sure where that is. Where do I start?

05.jpg

I'm not gonna go there right away. There's a rather important assignment waiting for me, I board the carriage to Falkreath.

06.jpg

07.jpg

Yes. It's an amulet for the member of the Elder Council.

08.jpg

She grins before describing the next step in assassinating the Emperor. A bride to be needs to be slain on her wedding.

09.jpg

10.jpg

Why are we exactly killing her? What's the connection?

11.jpg

12.jpg

Ah. I see now. A public assassination in a troubled province on the brink of civil war. Delightfully wicked.

13.jpg

Solitude is our next destination.

14.jpg

Upon reaching Solitude, I instructed Muiri to stand guard over the horse at a secluded spot just outside the town.

"You sure about this?" she asks.
"I don't want us to get separated in the crowd. It's a public assassination, Muiri - in and out. Not a showdown in a bandit fortress. Lots of civilians and guards. I'll be fine."
"Alright, be careful."
"Watch out for those horrible things, the mud crabs."

With a chuckle, she waved me away.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

It's a public wedding, there's no guest list. No security details. What the hell? For a relative of the Emperor, this is too easy.

18.jpg

Tried to mingle and socialize, but it seems like there's no much time, the couple is about to make the public address.

19.jpg

20.jpg

That door. Where does it lead to?

21.jpg

Ah. Ready or not...

22.jpg

Here I come.

23.jpg

24.jpg

I quickly swiped her valuables. Her husband draws his sword, only to eat an arrow to the face.

25.jpg

The crowd below gasped in horror at the double murders. I turned around as I hear the door opens behind me.

26.jpg

You may want to look behind you, scalefag...

27.jpg

I hop off the platform, dodging arrows as I sprint away.

28.jpg

29.jpg

Too easy. One more jump down and I'm...

30.jpg

Eh.. here, some coin. Now stand aside.

31.jpg

So much for the Empire's finest... I slip out of the city unscathed.

RK47

Patron
Should do it naked when it comes to the Emperor's. :bounce:

On a more serious note:
This quest is just piss easy if you don't take any risk.
Heck, the riskiest thing you could do is doing the walk up and kill move I did (if you still want the bonus that is.)
Alternatively you could head up to the walls and shoot from there, escape when alarm when raised - not many guards are patrolling the walls.

So far I'm quite disappointed with the quality of set pieces for the Dark Brotherhood line. It seems Oblivion did it better. Most hits in Dark Brotherhood involves traveling long distance, kill one guy and return.

This is one area that Bethesda can't seem to improve upon.

:rpgcodex:

RK47

Patron
Ha. Ha. Ha?
01.jpg

Talk about an over-reaction.

02.jpg

03.jpg

The spell that Astrid awards is actually a pretty good daily power. It grants access to a conjured spectral assassin. But that's not the coolest part.

04.jpg

It's the Listener from Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood, with the same voice actor. Lucien Lachance.

05.jpg

It costs no mana to use this daily power BTW, making it a great distraction / backup for flat-footed assassins.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

On the surface this mission sounds intriguing. You have to track a moving target, find out his schedule then kill him in a crowded city if you want a bonus.

But the problem is that the target does not MOVE until the player visits his starting line.

10.jpg

Why, Bethesda, why?

11.jpg

Just a random stranger in a butt-ugly mask loitering near Penis Occulators, nothing out of the ordinary. Don't mind Casper the friendly ghost.

12.jpg

This is when he starts walking. And the compass marker disappears. To find him, you have to find out his travel schedule and find him at the right days. Finding out his travel schedule will make his marker reappear on the world map. Or just be patient and follow him from the start.

13.jpg

What makes it worse, he travels alone because people are obviously safe when they travel in smaller numbers. And he's on foot. So everyone can catch up to him easily. I gained Sneak from just trailing this guy for 5 minutes.

Guess you can plant the incriminating letter using pickpocket, then fire off an arrow from the shadows.

14.jpg

15.jpg

But why do that?

16.jpg

17.jpg

He's getting closer to where I want him to be. It's gonna be a piece of cake.

18.jpg

Remember the Solitude side entry gate? I don't know why it is there, but there's no guards on that side. Initiate combat with the target and lure him.

19.jpg

20.jpg

He gives nice blocking practice too. You shouldn't lose one on ones unless you didn't block / have no potions. Get him close to the gate, enter the gate into Solitude and he should be there as well.

21.jpg

Put him down.

22.jpg

Plant the letter. Mission accomplished. How sad.

Guess the plan is on now. Time to head back to the Sanctuary...
23.jpg

Hey, where's Astrid?

24.jpg

Uh oh.

RK47

Patron
This is a Bad Joke
01.jpg

What happened here? Looks like Scalefag got hurt.

02.jpg

03.jpg

OK, what now then?
"Search his quarters. Find out where that jester is hiding."

04.jpg

Why me? Honestly. Can nobody else read in this guild or what? His room's a mess. But there's a journal - or a set of journal spanning 5 volumes. And 56 pages in all. Cause people hate to read.

In case you wondered, you don't need to read all of them. Just take Volume 5 :smug:
But I'm kinda curious what made Cicero bring the Night Mother to Skyrim of all places. I thought it was a nicer place in Cheydinhal? Or was it Bruma. I can't recall.

So.. here we go.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

End of Volume 1.
Boring.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Skooma traffickers? What? Was it really that bad?

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

End of Volume 2.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

End of Volume 3

Poor guy, gets to be the janitor.

21.jpg

22.jpg

How does Cicero even know the Binding Words if he can't even hear what the Night Mother said? Shit makes no sense.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

End of Volume 4

The final volume... finally.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Bingo.

31.jpg

32.jpg

He's in Dawn Star. For sure.

33.jpg

Do I really have to kill this clown?

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Fine. He dies. Sheesh, why can't I even get a back-up?

37.jpg

Behold...

38.jpg

Shadowmere. We ride into the shadows.

39.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Dark Brotherhood was irrevocably damaged when Night Mother was turned into a Dunmer ghost in Oblivion.

Daggerfall Night Mother was a sultry mortal womyn.

180px-DF-The_Night_Mother_Face.png

DF-npc-The_Night_Mother.gif

And Morrowind's Night Mother was an Imperial woman, whom you rather unceremoniously kill off in the Morag Tong questline.

The ghost Night Mother just Mephala, doing what Mephala does. In this case, making stupid cultists kill people.

RK47

Patron
Dark Brotherhood was irrevocably damaged when Night Mother was turned into a Dunmer ghost in Oblivion.

Daggerfall Night Mother was a sultry mortal womyn.

180px-DF-The_Night_Mother_Face.png

DF-npc-The_Night_Mother.gif

Someone must've fucked her to death then. She's all dry man. Totally dry. I know. I humped her in the coffin, remember?

RK47

Patron
There's always enough time for that!
Northeast of Falkreath, slightly past midnight...
01.jpg

Hey, what's up?

02.jpg

03.jpg

Oh, really? Then you won't mind me checking your pockets right? Well. You don't have anything but your mistress...

04.jpg

05.jpg

One worthless dude down. Excuse me, ma'am. Your rings please?

06.jpg

Oh, OK. You wanna play it that way.

07.jpg

Been a while.

08.jpg

09.jpg

"Are you sure we have enough time?"
"There's always enough time for this, Muiri!"

*Riiiiip*

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for the rings. Come back to Skyrim anytime.

13.jpg

OK, we're done here. Let's go.
Dawnstar
14.jpg

It's late. But the Sanctuary isn't that hard to find.

RK47

Patron
Listener x Keeper mf/rough/anal
Hmmm. Not sure why I should let him live. What possible benefit can he be to me? Hm. Oh well.

01.jpg

Take off your clothes and I might let you live.

02.jpg

Okay.

03.jpg

04.jpg

*Riiip*

05.jpg

My that's a pretty big cock, Cicero. I might go crazy if I let that all in me...

06.jpg

OOooooooh. That was ... Ummph. Not bad. M..my turn.

07.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

The jester screamed. He had a rough first time.

09.jpg

Alright, clown. I'll let you live...

10.jpg

Just don't mess with the Brotherhood. Move on. Forget us.

12.jpg

Now, before I go...

13.jpg

Just a little insurance, Cicero. Thanks for the shirt.

14.jpg

C'mon Muiri, we have an Emperor to kill.

15.jpg

*SLAM*

RK47

Patron
The Uncommon Taste
Cicero's armor is practically just a piece of clothing. Even enchanted, it's still a nonsensical choice for armor.

01.jpg

There's also the Jester set armor in the Dawn Star Sanctuary - yes, they're clothing with no armor rating again. However the chest piece grants the wearer a further 12% better price from stores. Pretty neat when combined with Masque and Necklace effect.

We ride back to Falkreath Sanctuary without further incident.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Sounds darn easy.

06.jpg

Yeah, just a celebrity cook I have to kill. But how can I actually fool the Emperor's guards that I'm the Gourmet?

07.jpg

Wait, you don't even know what he looks like? How are we going to do this?
Festus grumbles, and mentions that the Gourmet name-dropped someone when writing his book, the Uncommon Taste.
That person seems to be a close acquaintance of his and possibly knows his true identity.

08.jpg

Markath. Ugh. I don't relish returning to that city.

09.jpg

Alright. That's it?

11.jpg

Gotcha.

12.jpg

Time to head to Markath.

13.jpg

Lots of bad memories. Hopefully the Forsworn threat is over with.

14.jpg

Looks like the vendors still remember me.

15.jpg

News of that wedding hit seems to have spread throughout the guards. Ah well, that was an easy job. I'm sure the whole province is gonna be abuzz when I end the Emperor's life.

Now, Anton Virane...

16.jpg

17.jpg

Ah, Breton. I want information on the Gourmet. A name, and his whereabouts.

18.jpg

To your grave? For the Dark Brotherhood, that can be easily arranged...
I tap my quiver slightly. He stops stirring the pot, understanding the signal of intent.

19.jpg

I'm sure he doesn't. He won't feel a thing about you once I'm done with him.

20.jpg

Alright, Anton. You've earned your life.

21.jpg

For a few seconds.

22.jpg

His body slumps over the pot as I make my way out of the city.

23.jpg

The Gourmet is an orc hiding out inside a remote inn just west of Windhelm.

24.jpg

His fate is sealed.

RK47

Patron
The Master Chef
01.jpg

Nightgate, where the Gourmet is hiding out.

03.jpg

Looks like he's in the cellar. Perfect.

04.jpg

You've served your last meal, Gourmet.

05.jpg

I will once I'm done with the killing part.

06.jpg

The writ is here.

07.jpg

Now to dispose his body.

08.jpg

09.jpg

Heavy as hell... I drag him around the cellar looking for a good hiding spot.

10.jpg

This barrel will do.

11.jpg

Astrid nods in approval when I made my report.

12.jpg

13.jpg

I will shit on his cold, dead chest.

14.jpg

Ah, yeah. Poor guy, lost his son to some random bandits. Turned out to be a traitor too.

15.jpg

Indeed, this is too easy.

16.jpg

Ah, a poisoning ingredient. Very well.

17.jpg

18.jpg

As we disembark from Solitude's carriage. We quickly dash away to the wilderness to prepare. The bounty on my head is still rather high, and I'd rather not risk alerting the guards before the assassination.

20.jpg

This is where it all started.

21.jpg

I prepare my gear. I shouldn't need a lot of weapons. A dagger will suffice and a few choice of potions. I also ditched all my armor and put on the Gourmet's clothing to look the part. Everything is set, I instructed Muiri to stay in the cabin till I return. She reluctantly agreed.

22.jpg

It's time. I make my way to Solitude's side entrance.
I cursed when a lone patrolman spotted me and recognized my face.

00.jpg

I've got to kill him quickly.

02.jpg

I summoned the Spectral Assassin for assistance.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Problem solved.
Not wanting to risk being spotted in the city, I quaffed an invisibility potion and make my way towards the Castle.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

I silently hand over the writ.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Alright, I'm in. Game on.

How does Cicero even know the Binding Words if he can't even hear what the Night Mother said? Shit makes no sense.

His dialogue when you get out of the coffin:

like this

13460.jpg

At this point, Cicero will become suspicious and pry open the coffin, yelling "What? What treachery! Defiler! Debaser and defiler! You have violated the sanctity of the Night Mother's tomb! Explain yourself! Speak, worm!" When you tell him the Night Mother spoke, he will respond with "She... spoke to you? More treachery! More trickery and deceit! You lie! The Night Mother speaks only to the Listener! And there is... no... Listener!"When you tell him the secret words, he will be shocked: "She... she said that? She said those words... to you? 'Darkness rises when silence dies'? But those are the words. The Binding Words. Written in the Keeping Tomes. The signal so I would know. Mother's only way of talking to sweet Cicero..." He then starts to dance maniacally. "Then... it is true! She is back! Our Lady is back! She has chosen a Listener! She has chosen you! Ha ha ha! All hail the Listener!" Suddenly, Astrid breaks through the door, shouting.

Whether that's a real signal or something he made up (and the Night Mother told you so he wouldn't kill you on the spot like he did with Rasha) is up to debate. I guess he could have been told the code by the council when he was selected as keeper.

RK47

Patron
And the best part, the player only has one choice sentence to say and still had to be prompted to click it.

:lol:

RK47

Patron
Yeah it's too bad they never really put much thought on the quest designs.
I'm still enjoying the gameplay though - there's so much to do and explore.
Can't wait to retire after the hit on the Emperor.

RK47

Patron
Buy Hearthfire DLC
Download Breast Milk Mod
?????
Profit

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yeah it's too bad they never really put much thought on the quest designs.
I'm still enjoying the gameplay though - there's so much to do and explore.
Can't wait to retire after the hit on the Emperor.

You see this is where, for the most part, Obsidian has these guys beat hands down.
Quest design. Look at NV. The quest design in that for the most part was reasonably straight forward until you get to New Vegas.
Then, it gets good, lots of people going for the gold all at once.
Bethesda just doesn't seem to put much into their work.
At all. If they did, they would have a good game from the get go, not just a prequel to an Obsidian game.
:hearnoevil:

RK47

Patron
New Vegas has good quest design?

:hmmm:

Face it bro, it's the engine limitation.
I'm just glad there isn't any VATs to cheapen the combat and ranged combat with scope vs dumb AI = bleh.

If you say NV has better writing I totally agree with you.
But quest design is plagued with epic COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE.
It's an excellent joke cause you ARE a courier. But nobody signed up for Fallout to play courier.
One of the worst quest was probably Return to Sender due to the amount of pointless backtracking it gives.

Detailed walkthrough
Speak with Tech Sergeant Reyes at the Camp Forlorn Hope command center to begin this quest. You are asked to deliver several radio security upgrade codes by speaking to the Communications Officer at each of the Ranger stations. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.)

After you're finished, you're sent back out to several stations to double-check the intel reports. Speak to Ranger Pason at station Delta, Ranger Kudlow at station Foxtrot and Ranger Lineholm at station Alpha. If you've spoken to them, walk out of the tent and then back in, and speak to Reyes. After her suspicions have been justified, go to Camp Golf and confront Chief Hanlon about it. He can be found on the balcony above the entrance to the House Resort during the day. Note your choice will impact the ending you receive

• If you decide to turn him in, he commits suicide with his revolver. He drops his Ranger Sequoia revolver (which can also be stolen with the loss of Karma), and you'll gain 500 XP.
    • Quest completed on PC and Xbox 360 by waiting outside the now-locked Hanlon office door for about one to two minutes.
  • If you let Hanlon continue his plan without informing the NCR, he walks off and you get 500XP.
  • If you have killed Caesar or discovered his illness, you can convince Hanlon to come back to his senses and cease falsifying the reports, and you get 500XP.

At least the payoff is better, but it's still a bore to do.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom