Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: Rape of Requiem (mf/ff/oral/anal/forced/preg)

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Also Mehrune Dagon
164px-Mehrunes_Dagon.jpg

Get back to da swamp Shrek :fight:

That was so boring. Like wow. How can you even make something that soulless. And the dialogue. Fuck. I could visualize the voice actors standing in the sound booths reading off of the script. That trying too hard to be theatrical medieval dialogue. People like this shit.

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Should have gone for the dancing werewolf ending

That was so boring. Like wow. How can you even make something that soulless. And the dialogue. Fuck. I could visualize the voice actors standing in the sound booths reading off of the script. That trying too hard to be theatrical medieval dialogue. People like this shit.

qfe
The dragon language was especially cringeworthy

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is why I like the LPs on this site. RK47 , thanks for doing this. When you talked about the game in a Skyrim thread I was mildy curious. After this, I decided I can keep waiting since I still have plenty of other games I have yet to play that are better.

So far you kept me from playing this and Mass Effect 2 and 3, but I did buy the King Arthur game after that LP. :salute:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Dear Bethesda,

I thought it was fun playing through the game. With mods.
I'm a little unsurprised by the pedestrian voice acting. This seems constant from Morrowind all the way to Skyrim.
All that star-studded cast list and still they fail to project anything of quality - I wonder if you could actually hire a better voice director or maybe you're just not aiming for much in that dept.

And for god sakes, stop not giving a fuck about the endings or faction writings in Skyrim.
People played through the factions, they deserve to know what the impact of their actions was.
You did Fallout 3 and failed to understand how ending slide work.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_endings

So I thought, hey maybe it's your first time, and after seeing the awesome 84 metacritic rated FNV slides, I thought you can just lift ideas on how to actually paint a good picture of the player's impact on the existing factions. And so I finished the Skyrim and .....

Nothing. I guess if I killed big P he wouldn't appear with that speech, but that's it?
Great job playa, slaps to the back, thanks Dragonbro?
Mentioning the impact of quest through snippets of NPC chit chat is hardly the way to go.

You didn't seem to care about the world at all, despite how big and interesting it seems, the lack of care seems apparent when you try to delve further into the factions.
E.g
The Companions (Fighters Guild) the whole line comprises of the player discovering that the Companions are a bunch of werewolves - and that he must turn into Werewolf himself to progress forward. But he can just play on without invoking that power ever again. WHY? It's woefully underpowered, it's stupid, lore-wise facing werewolves head on without silver weapons / magic is near suicide, but in this game if you run into a bandit lair as werewolf, you'd be the one struggling to survive.

And four paragraphs of dialogues to establish 'how bad it is being a werewolves for a Nord in the afterline' is hardly impactful. COMING FROM THE LEADER HIMSELF.
IF YOU KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA, THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LET THE INNER CIRCLE TURN NEWCOMERS LIKE DRAGONBORN INTO WEREWOLVES?!!?
In the end, your players simply did what was told, because there was no other way forward. No choice to make except: do, or don't do. Or kill them all or just the leader.
And wow, you are now LEADER OF FIGHTA GUILD. FUCK YOU.

The set pieces in some faction quests are pretty badly done too, Dark Brotherhood in particular is a huge drop in quality after Oblivion.
The leader is a dumbfuck. The initiation is rubbish. The Night Mother is turned into literally a hitman hotline is also a unnecessary.

I'm going to guess whatever the Mage Guild brought back is gonna be world-ending and it's up to the Dragonborn to save it.

And the Thieves Guild instructing the 'de-facto' Guild leader on petty thievery missions to re-establish the guild rep is nonsensical. No wonder I missed out on the Guild Master's outfit, to fast travel to each town and pick a pocket/rob/plant evidence, run back to Riften 20 times is just inanity.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
They really should've explained the specifics of that green orb and Psijics' involvement more. Mages Guild was the only questline that had potential.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
maybe Saarthal was Syria and the whole Skyrim used to be Middle East before America nuked it into a Winter Wasteland.

Modron

Arcane
Now if only someone had a non watermarked collection of all Admiral jimbob's codex comics.
:negative:

Codex Year of the Donut

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom