Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tales of Illyria Series for Android

ntonystinson

Scholar
Yeah Busarba is reaaly cool character. He was actullay supposed to be a pet you would find in a trap. You would have events where you hung out etc.. kinda like the cat. But the lead writer decided to make him a supernatural being that could talk.

I dont know i guess my thinking was once you accepted the job theyd be pissed off that you didnt complete it. i.e. you cant be counted on.

Glad you are playing!
Where can I get second opinion on the egg

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I would love to enjoy Illuria on my iPhone. Apple is a shit but I can't buy a new one. :negative:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I dont know i guess my thinking was once you accepted the job theyd be pissed off that you didnt complete it. i.e. you cant be counted on.
Which means I ought to be losing rep in Kourmar, not feylanor, which is what happened.
You forfeit job, job giver oughta be pissed, no.

And the goddamn trow quest. :argh:

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
ERYFKRAD I'm sorry that must be a bug, I thought I took that into consideration.

ntonystinson As for that egg that writer never finished that quest line and everytime I ask him about it he never seems interested in finishing it.

InD_ImaginE We made a third game Destinies but it will be the last

Siveon Maybe eventually I kind of lost steam. So not anytime soon. You can play on PC and Mac using an emulator.

ProphetSword

Arcane
Developer
These should really be converted to Windows and sold on Steam. I don't have an Android device anymore and I loved these games. They would be an instant buy for me.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I also hope they do more complex games on the pc. Tales of Illyria was fun enough, and I'm sure with enough effort, the dev can do something marvellous on the master race platform.

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
Hey guys,

My current game Rogue Dungeon is on Kickstarter. It has funded but I figured I wouldn't be doing right by myself if I didn't try to pimp my game out to you fine gentelman. It has a digital and a board game version. The digital version is currently on Steam but will be available for all platforms soon. Check it out it's a great solo dungeon crawl!

Rogue Dungeon
You will Die! A solo roguelike dungeon crawl.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roguedungeon/rogue-dungeon?ref=br4nef

Board Game Promo Video

The Dungeon Dive Review

Thanks,
Chad

ProphetSword

Arcane
Developer
I'll definitely be looking into this. I'm a huge fan of the Tales of Illyria series, and this looks great. Does it take place in the same universe or is it something separate?

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
ProphetSword Thanks Buddy! It's just a generic high fantasy setting the basic game was meant to be very tropy. The kKckstarter version includes the Tomb expansion that has more of a setting and consistent theming.

Thanks Chad!

vazha

Arcane
Hey guys,

My current game Rogue Dungeon is on Kickstarter. It has funded but I figured I wouldn't be doing right by myself if I didn't try to pimp my game out to you fine gentelman. It has a digital and a board game version. The digital version is currently on Steam but will be available for all platforms soon. Check it out it's a great solo dungeon crawl!

Rogue Dungeon
You will Die! A solo roguelike dungeon crawl.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roguedungeon/rogue-dungeon?ref=br4nef

Board Game Promo Video

The Dungeon Dive Review

Thanks,
Chad

Not sold on the super generic name, but the Tales of Illyria series were pretty good, so looking forward to it.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Hey Chad, how complex would you say it is compared to Descent 2e?

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
vazha Thanks for you support even though the name is generic, I guess we were trying to communicate what type of game it was. I kinda like it.

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
Hey Chad, how complex would you say it is compared to Descent 2e?
udm I would say that it is a much more streamlined game then Descent, no big box, no plastic minis, no large room tiles. It gets to the point of what we all like in a dungeon crawl, fighting monsters, dodging traps, leveling and getting loot. It has a lot of built in thematic things that you don't get in descent like charming a wolf with meat, or killing a medusa if you have a mirror, or breaking a sellsword out of a prison sell if you have a lock pick. Tons of stuff like that. I honestly think anyone that likes board games and D&D will love it.

Thanks,
Chad

udm

Arcane
Patron
Thanks! Will it be made available for sale after the Kickstarter's over? Would like to play as it looks fun and I'm a sucker for solo board games, but I'm on a tight budget right now.

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
udm Yeah we are going to have some extra copies available. You'll probably be able to pick it up on the GameCrafter as well.

Little Killerz

Little Killerz
Developer
ERYFKRAD Hey man, as I was processing the Digital Reward Emails I noticed your name in an outgoing email. You really did support! Awesome man! Thanks a ton!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom