Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
What the fuck did gay characters in the game has anything to do with the quality of the game anyway? I swear some of you guys are even more senstive and insecure than the SJWs.

Why do morons always think this is about keeping gay characters out of media? It is the most retarded possible take one can derive from these threads. Criticizing bad writing != critcizing identity politics.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Pls explain to the class how putting LGBTQ themes in a game made by a member of the LGBTQ community is forced, sis
7572754-0-image-a-116_1545144577968.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Everyone underestimates artificial insemination in matters of planetary colonization and human repopulation.
This kind of society would be so alien that I'd doubt they have any intention of exploring such ideas.

Does anyone know what the core gameplay loop will resemble?

The trailer implied that there will be multiple planets so I'm thinking it will be a mix of mass effect and new vegas style.

The Great ThunThun*

How DARE you!?
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The more I think fo it, the more I am convinced that this was the greatest opportunity ever for MS to reboot Freelancer. Give me FREELANCER DAMMIT! Bring it on steam at least.

Terenty

Liturgist
Does anyone know what the core gameplay loop will resemble?

The trailer implied that there will be multiple planets so I'm thinking it will be a mix of mass effect and new vegas style.

Shower with your dad simulator in space

Deleted Member 16721

New Vegas-ish but I expect Bloodlines style as well, with hubs that have multiple layers of quests in them.

Drax

Arcane
saying happy holidays is war on christmas and almost as bad as throwing christians to the lions

I was taught that "happy holidays" is a phrase used to encompass several festivities as a generic term. Seeing how there are more than one single celebration in december, it seems appropiate.
To be fair, muricans are way more religious than we are so, fair enough, I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom