Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Lhynn

Arcane
Alright, it seems to get a cache you need to go to v prime in venus and do one round there or more. Youll get a cache when the event gets to that part i think

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Baro's back, this weekend's inventory is the Heat/Stat combo mods, Prisma Skana, Prisma Gorgon, Primed Quickdraw, and Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation.

Lhynn

Arcane
P. Gorgon is good. Everything else is a hard pass if anyone wants to know.

Maybe skana if you want mastery fooder.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I don't recall if there's a Heat/Stat combo mod that's Baro-only like Jolt is, but yea Prisma Gorgon is only real item there (since it's part of the assault weapon top grade substitutes for Soma Prime). Prisma Skana is just about the mastery.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Coming out this week folks, hope you're all ready to lift together! Been spending time tying up lose ends and finally getting MR25.
First thing on my list is getting a MOA BUDDY:love:
and then the dead space armor.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So frozen hell AKA space finland is finally getting released? ITZ HAPPENING! :obviously:

EDIT: "Kavats and Kubrows now have a Vacuum Mod called Fetch!" :bounce:

Last edited:

Arnust

Savant
I find funny people getting actually surprised at how (Apostasy/Sacrifice spoiler)
The Lotus had been manipulating us all aloooong when what we are canonically doing all the time is constantly keep fueling conflict and de-estabilization not letting anyone we can't directly control rebuild and get a foothold properly, only properly excusable when keeping the Infested and Sentient at bay, and the later are arguable themselves.
But despite it all we're supposed to keep symapthizing for him and weirdly attached to simulate her presence (Instead of just getting Teshin or Ordis to become the one commenting and giving the callouts)

Mikeal

Arcane
I find funny people getting actually surprised at how (Apostasy/Sacrifice spoiler)
The Lotus had been manipulating us all aloooong when what we are canonically doing all the time is constantly keep fueling conflict and de-estabilization not letting anyone we can't directly control rebuild and get a foothold properly, only properly excusable when keeping the Infested and Sentient at bay, and the later are arguable themselves.
But despite it all we're supposed to keep symapthizing for him and weirdly attached to simulate her presence (Instead of just getting Teshin or Ordis to become the one commenting and giving the callouts)

Yeah I almost died of laugther when during Nidus quest space mom went full retard and "hurr durr child soldiers are bad". Bitch what the fuck am I?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Perhaps fighting the sentients was a test to see effectiveness to better adapt

RE: Child soldiers. Spacemom is Kony?

Lhynn

Arcane
Shutup! These next two weeks are going to be awesome!
Theyll be spent waiting for the bloody thing to download. Jesus christ 4 gigs and the launcher is downloading at 100 kb and it crashes all the time.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Excavator incursions are the absolute worst and the drop rate for power cells needs to be upped severely. Also, if you had a riven for a gun that was useful it was probably nerfed.

It's a lot more stable than PoE's release, we were actually able to finish most of the bounties we started.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Don't forget to set up your multitwitchies in the background, to rake in all those sweet rewards. You can always use another 10 Vectis Primes amirite? :obviously:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Played for about 2 hours, no crashes, no bugs, everything works. Only did the initial quest, don't have time for exploring but...is the entire Vallis a snowscape? Looks kindda drab. I expected something more creative with the initial quest, it was the standard PoE mission fare interlaced with some incoherent story. Thank god for the hoverboard, no more idiotic jumping up and down if I wanna travel more than 100m.

Just scratched the surface, no clear verdict yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom