Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What RPGs are you buying in October?

Which will be the codex fan favorite?

• Total voters

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My plans to d1p Stygian took an arrow to the knee with this Disco Elysium release date announcement. I don't know which one to pick. Gun to my head, I think I'm still leaning towards Stygian, because of the demo. There's still a slight chance that DE doesn't exist and it was all a marketing stunt for communism.

Molina

Savant
I don't know. Will we still have the strength to play another RPG after Disco Elysium?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Ummm probably
  • Geneforge
  • Exile
  • Gothic
  • Exile
  • Morrowind
  • Fallout 2
  • Underrail
  • Age of Decadence
  • Lands of Lore
  • Albion
  • Dragon Wars
  • System Shock 1/2
  • Betrayal at Krondor
  • Might and Magic VII
  • Also Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (if it counts)
Probably a couple more I can’t remember, however, maybe not all of these. Just depends on what I finish this month and what I’m in the mood to play.

Mortmal

Arcane
Where's the multiple choice option...i am getting all of them ! Only peasants have to choose :obviously:

I won't be buying Disco Elysium in October. I'll wait a year for the final edition and fixes while I mine through my backlog. Furthermore, no GOG, so no money. I can wait.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
I will be buying Stygian and Disco Elysium. I feel greater anticipation towards Disco Elysium as it is such a unique and audacious project, and will be playing it first. Stygian also looks great, and I will be happy to support Cultic Games.

Self-Ejected

Carls Barkley

Safav Hamon
The Real Fanboy
To clarify, the poll is asking which game do you think will be codex GOTY. I voted Disco Elysium, even though I'm only getting TOW and Stygian next month.

Last edited:

Geckabor

Savant
None of them...for now. I'll buy them when the bugs have been fixed and additional content has been added.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom