Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

    "This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
mods are gay
Reactions
4,011 7,089 5 395 67 131

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • My name is ontopoly,
    with a simple philosophy.
    I want skinny women
    on top of me.
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    My name is Apostle Hand
    I am Satan's best friend
    All who ring my bell
    Will be sent to hell
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Trash. Both a youse
    When it comes to literal translation vs free translation in fiction I am strongly on the side of free and against literal. Free translations focus on prose which is a fundamental part of story telling to everyone who isn't a plot fag, while literal translation praise can be summarized 99 percent of the time as some loser with FOMO
    Skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck Skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck Skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck Skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck Skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck
    fork
    fork
    could be a Nattefrost song or something, probably even is
    "OOoooOo ontopoly we hate you" "ooooh ontopoly this is your last chance" "oooOoO ontopoly if you do anything bad ever again it's permanent" "oooh ontopoly you're so horrible" "ooooH ontopoly the entire mod team hates you" "oooOooo ontopoly it's just a matter of time until you're permanently banned" "oooh ontopoly we barely tolerate you" "oooh ontopoly we've given you more chances than you deserve"
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    "ooooh ontopoly we merged ontopoly III with ontopoly II so your alt is going to have to be called Ontopoly IV"
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    Name 5 bad things I've done...
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    1. being gay
    2. being evil
    The mods don't want you to know this but you're allowed to post 1 dancing Hitler every 15 minutes without being considered a spammer for as long as you want. A little known secret/tip.
    Jenkem Hey, did you ever figure out how to get back into the shoutbox? I got banned and unbanned again and I'm having the same problem as you.
    Jenkem
    Jenkem
    no it just happened after a while, I know the reasons given by the coterie and you are bullshit though.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    Well it worked for me
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    I'm messing around with you. I still don't have access even though I'm not banned anymore. I still show up on the sanction list even though it says unbanned there. Theodora or someone else would have to remove me there. It doesn't automatically unban you, it's just a useless count down
    Dogs have flat butts. That means there's not even a butt cheek to provide a barrier between it's colon and your floor. Humans that sleep with dogs are disgusting degenerates
    Here's a cooky crazy idea. Force the turtle club to a limit of 8 instead of infinity, tell them it's because of server loads, and watch what happens. Do the people rusty decides to cut feel jilted? I don't know
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    My next cooky crazy idea involves razor blades and dogs, but i won't spoil it
    You ever see those dumb bitches that wear rings that connect their fingers together? Like it's one ring that goes on multiple fingers? Stupidest shit I've ever seen
    fork
    fork
    Maybe they wear them to aid the healing of broken knuckles? Only half kidding btw:

    81w9MBdZ0bL._AC_SS350_.jpg
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    Didn't know Gucci was reaching into the security industry. I also didn't know brass knuckles were made from gold, not brass. Wonder what the diamonds accomplish.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    Your meme is stupid, your mother is a whore.
    99% of most things are shit, what are the chances you find a product somehow is the 1% in 10 different categories? Games need to concentrate their efforts into one. No more story in games, no more side mechanics, no more nothing except pure gameplay. I refuse to engage with anything except one thing at a time within a single product
    Dadd
    Dadd
    Those things can't be compartmentalized discretely.
    Stopped playing Underrail. I'm not very far into it but gameplay has consisted of walking around and talking to a bunch of uninteresting people that send me to other people inside of a 7 floor map. I'm sure eventually I get to combat but life is too short to fluff actual gameplay with boring dialogue for this long.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    It's not even interesting dialogue, and even if I didn't hate world building it doesn't serve to flesh out the world much. It's just boring busy work. If you can't capture someone right away I doubt your capabilities of capturing someone later on; I would go as far as doubting if you even want to capture people's attention if this is the type of game your efforts lead to.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    If you asked me, I would give Underrail a thumbs down.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    I'm playing Solasta DLC and one of my characters has already been mauled by a bear. Say what you will about their presentation, but I'm fighting bears and undead and gorillas with rock throwing abilities in the time it took Underrail to give me 3 tutorial enemies and a goose chase around dingy hallways.
    Warhammer fans are easily the cringiest, loser filled fandom I've ever seen. Talk all you want about your random haphazard thrown together clusterfuck of a universe, it's still shit; embracing the clusterfuck and random shit doesn't change that.
    Dadd
    Dadd
    Also the characters all look retarded
    The armor is so disproportionately large that the heads look like moles peeping out of a whac-a-mole machine
    Delphik
    Nooo you don't get it they're badass and they're literally like me fr fr and the imperium of man and big armor!!!
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Gay and evil post
    Ew. Underrail has cool downs? I already regret buying this piece of shit
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Cooldowns on your grenades. Underfail fags pretend it's good design.
    mods are gay
    mods are gay
    Cool downs on your med kits is what I read. Cool downs on grenades is even more retarded. Any cool down ever is bad game design, i stand by that. I want to use whatever ability i can when it's the best situation for it, not as soon as it enters rotation. Only limiting factors should be if you have the ability and resource management.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I remember when Underrail fans seethed when I declared it More Sawyer than Sawyer.
    Every Romanian woman I've ever met acts exactly like every Lebanese woman I've ever met. They even wear makeup the same
    Sir Crispy . If you can't stand by a gentlemen's agreement and you can't stand by a written agreement, you should take the sir out of your name. You are no sir.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom