Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Reject_666_6

Arcane
I'm gonna go for the EXTREME option here and pick A!!
The_Black_Templar_by_kingmong.jpg

B would be another instance of ass-kissing the Lord Castellan. He already doesn't give a fuck about the chapter, so screw his imperial ass. Real Battle-brothers gave their lives to give us the opportunity to fight another day, and fight we will.

C is what the Exuberant Angels would do, so fuck that.

D goes against everything the chapter is about. Psykers are all sub-human mutants, corrupted by the Warp and all destined for heresy. On top of that, their allegiance at the moment lies with the Guard - if the Lord finds out from them that we've been going behind his back, his attitude will shift from distrustful to outright hostile towards the chapter.

anus_pounder

Arcane
*sigh* :/ man, caution really did not pay off.

A

Informing Creed would be the nice to do, of course. But that would most likely lower overall morale.

I also take solace in the fact, the game won't necessarily end if the 300 (wait, what?) die. We still have the LK's ambivalent group and ezy to play with.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
"drums. drums in the deep."

ISENGARD HAS BEEN UNLEASHED

Also: A!!!!!1111111 Time to head out for our last crusade of X-TREME. Fuck the guardsmen, as we should have done all the way back when we met them the first time.

(about time you faggots saw the light of X-TREMEism)

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
D

This is an even more extreme option than A imho, so I choose D.

root said:
Their colourful writing masked a strange fact: The pylon seemed to cover something that was abundant with both flora and fauna, as the marines reported "a great many chirping critters and strange plantae, the likes of which have never been reported in the Codices of the Imperium."

So it's basically Vault 22 all over again? :roll:

EDIT: missing words.

oscar

Arcane
B. Attacking now just means that we take casualties instead of the Guard. We'll have plenty of time to collar-grab later. Don't let root shame you into doing something foolish, after how reckless we were at the start (and rightly so) a bit of caution and planning isn't too much to ask for now.

See, this was the kind of shit I was talking about. We should have focused on increasing our chapters morale earlier.

Anyways voting A, since the chapter is now so shitty that the only option is to regain morale and glory, or perish ingloriously.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
*sigh*

Fair enough. There's 300 of us, so the gospel of Brother Leonidas says we can't go wrong. And since root has been egging this on from the start, let's give him what he wants.

A

I propose the following plan of attack:

impatientmarinesnw0.jpg

anus_pounder

Arcane
root said:
bolter and shield? that's a weird combination.

i know you guys are all feeling guilty right now because you've not been extreme enough (the question mark might've been a clue), but A might just lead you to an horrifying death. so...um...well, fuck it. do what you like. let's see where it leads

i think i've got a fairly good grip on the situation now, though I must say for a bit back there I feared i'd have written myself into a corner. not so, however. all future possible paths (at least until Silas Marr lands) seem to be pretty clear in my mind.

oh, just a hint, not particularly important for this decision, but for future ones: pay close attention to the reports the Lord Castellan received. some of you might be able to connect the dots.

Wow, we really pick the worst times to change our tactics. :x

desocupado

Magister
You know what? Fuck that shit. Every reasonable decision we take comes back to fuck us in the ass. Actually EVERY decision we take comes back to fuck us.

I say, let's go and make sure that for every of our own that dies, we take a hundred of the enemies of mankind with us.

A

anus_pounder

Arcane
desocupado said:
You know what? Fuck that shit. Every reasonable decision we take comes back to fuck us in the ass. Actually EVERY decision we take comes back to fuck us.

I say, let's go and make sure that for every of our own that dies, we take a hundred of the enemies of mankind with us.

A

:thumbsup: :yeah: :salute:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
desocupado said:

A
If only people had realized this an update ago :M

desocupado

Magister
Obviously, in this situation, the best course of action would be to set up strategic positions, entrench devastators squads and plan according to the battle occurring.

So, obviously, I pick:

A

Charge the enemy. Kill the sorcerer.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
As I am a manipulative fiend, I say that the enemy of our enemy is our meatshield. Let them fight and let them die. We will have our price soon enough.

B

Kz3r0

Arcane
B acting rash is the doing of the indecisive fool frustration.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom