Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Heroine's Quest - D/L Link in OP - Available NOW (FREE)!

Boddler

Educated
I cannot wait to play as Hermione.

Jokulmorder

Novice
Those backgrounds are gorgeous. I really like that icy throne's design and the detail put into that room at 1:20; it looks like a place people actually live in.

I'll try A Tale of Two Kingdoms out.

Erebus

Arcane
Looks promising !

A Tale of Two Kingdoms is a pretty good adventure game and I recommend giving it a try.
Good luck figuring out who the murderer is, though.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That game a very strange sort of hardcore King's Quest. Like mixing the 'obscure' sort of stuff from some sierra games and multiple solutions.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
A Tale of Two Kingdoms is really testing my inner OCD. I have already played through the first three chapters twice, and discovered a lot of stuff I missed on my first playthrough. I think I'm starting to hate this game.

(I also think it's awesome and maybe even on par with the original King's Quest series.)

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I played through that game at least thrice and for me it's almost on par with KQ6, and it surpasses any KQ that is not 6. It's that good.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
To get the best endings in AToTK you need to be extremely OCD and check in ridiculous places. The easiest thing to miss is
Using "Look" while you're standing inside one of the stables in town to find the horseshoe.
And yeah, also the rope. You need it to get either the best or the evil endings.
To really drive yourself mad try to find all the cutscenes, and get full Wisdom and Honor points in a single playthrough. Yes it's possible.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Why the fuck is this in RPG gaming? And posted by a mod/admin no less? My Mage's Initiation Quest thread months ago was moved to Adventure Gaming. Why? Is it because I am not white?

Anyhow, yeah I look forward to this. Hope spells are cool. Also, someone post the complete youtube link.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Looked intetesting, but I don't play as femms.

You can just pretend it's a guy with long hair who's just a little bit precious. This is low-res after all, one of the great advantage of lower technology is the power of imagination !

Or you can just grow up. Don't you read books where the main character is a girl ?

Have you never played Tomb Raider ? :o

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Or you can just grow up. Don't you read books where the main character is a girl ?
Now that you mention it, I don't remember ever reading anything with a female protagonist worth remembering... I did try to read those crappy Nancy Drew books when I was a teen afair, but never got far.
That said, I don't read much fiction literature these days anyway.

Have you never played Tomb Raider ? :o
Of course not! I only play rpgs and strategy games. :cool:
Haven't touched any platformer since 8-bit era.

p.s. I did play Culpa Innata and probably a few others, but its still annoying to play a fem.

Cassidy

Arcane
This just in on the official facebook group of the game:
Please spread the word that we're looking for voice actors for our game. If you want to audition, please read the link below; if you know somebody with a good voice, please send him or her here. Thanks!

http://voiceactingalliance.com/boar...e-Heroine-s-Quest-is-looking-for-voice-actors

Looked intetesting, but I don't play as femms.

ScottishMartialArts, Wyrmlord III and Kaiserin can solve both issues.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom