Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DraQ

Arcane
CDS now got its very own platoon

Ozq3SCI.jpg
I can't see the game through all the HUD.

Bruticis

I can't believe you motherfuckers tricked me into buying a game where the server browser is your goddamn internet browser, and of course you can't host servers. Not to mention Origin. Ugh. Fuck BF3.
:rage:
You can host servers (you just gotta pay someone else to lease you an official EA server).

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sfe2Ndg.jpg

Intense moments...

saS2rhX.jpg

... intearweaving with a more calm and normal...

PjJfzQ3.jpg

... or do they?

nyyaOgD.jpg

Need a hand ?

zHfbyA6.jpg

Almost philosophical approach about game plots ...

XMqkUmN.jpg

In this part, we learn that Frictional Games guys likes Portal very much

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Hoax I thnk you just got called the fuck out. You gonna let that stand? Duel to the death, BF3, high noon. That's the only way to solve this.

Anyway:
Btsb3gv.jpg

Taunt is obviously the only acceptable option. This motherfucker and his lackeys aren't getting the clue to the location of hidden Legion gold that I killed to get.

TemplarLord

Educated
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Kingmaker
It's pretty close to the sawmill with the infected zombies(the Black Road start location). Kinda tough to spot from that location, I only happened to notice it while travelling from Skadovsk to the sawmill.

Guy has some decent loot, good assault rifle.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
Heh, I remember when Gothic 2 came out how impressed I was with the ground textures. How things have changed.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Man, this is indeed one fucking long journey.
Just five more chapters to go.

Fucking five? :eek:

Is the ending at least conclusive? These kind of stories always hit budgetary problems toward the end...

Don't worry, the last three chapters are fairly short. I actually liked very much that the story was long.

The ending to the first game is pretty conclusive (as much as can be expected considering the game's nature). It's certainly open, but it concludes all the main threads.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Protip: don't stand near the SOFLAM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom