Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Where is the trouble?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Yeah trying to take away from biowarites they asses is not a very pro G4m3r$ move.

If this will continue Fearghus might have to tell Josh that he doesn't want to post on social media anymore.

Codex Year of the Donut
By the way, if any of you are interested:

kceaAmN.png

Dycedarg

Learned
Yeah trying to take away from biowarites they asses is not a very pro G4m3r$ move.

If this will continue Fearghus might have to tell Josh that he doesn't want to post on social media anymore.

To be fair to Sawyer, it's not like his job as Game Director requires him to understand what appeals to his target audience, especially in games similar to the ones he makes. And he's also pretty green in this business, I'm sure he'll get much better given a little time.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Doesn't Sawyer understand that people are just super tired of politics? Politics everywhere. Affecting everything. People are at the end of their patience with this shit, especially if they don't agree with said politics in the first place.

This shit is exactly why Trump was elected. Sawyer and the likes hate Trump, but have no idea that they're the ones that push everyone towards him.

Codex Year of the Donut
Sawyer's anti-humor gets him in trouble.

"If you were sent back to the middle ages, how would you use your current knowledge to make money?"

I would memorize reddit posts about atheism and go to the Vatican to prove god isn't real and the pope would thank me and give me all of the church's money and the entire Roman curia would clap.

Everyone who QTs this thinking it's sincere should be forced to place a scarlet L on their profile for a fortnight.

the top tweet is exactly what happens at the end of pillars of eternity when the elf chick goes on a massive fedora rant about the gods not being real(except they actually are provably real so it's retarded)

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
He's liking all kinds of attention whores lately. Really disheartening seeing him so weak and such a cuck.

If you're stalking young girls, at least do it in a private tab and don't hit "like".

Dycedarg

Learned
When I saw this thread, I clicked on it, rage building that there was a place for appreciation of this... trans-lizardman on the Codex.

Then I read it, and I am content.
Watching this thread is a guilty pleasure for me (and, I think, many others). Judging by his twitter feed and even for PoE, I don't think Sawyer is a moron. But it's pretty obvious that something is off with him. I just don't know exactly what.

Latro

Arcane
When I saw this thread, I clicked on it, rage building that there was a place for appreciation of this... trans-lizardman on the Codex.

Then I read it, and I am content.
Watching this thread is a guilty pleasure for me (and, I think, many others). Judging by his twitter feed and even for PoE, I don't think Sawyer is a moron. But it's pretty obvious that something is off with him. I just don't know exactly what.
Sawyer is : Ex fat kid, possibly closeted Catholic, quixotically co-dependent, approval seeking, and just a bit lonely. Oh, and a terrible sense of humor.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
He's liking all kinds of attention whores lately. Really disheartening seeing him so weak and such a cuck.

If you're stalking young girls, at least do it in a private tab and don't hit "like".
not leaving a trail of corroborating evidence of your sex pest ways in case of your eventual metooing despite years of aggressively pushing yourself as a feminist ally challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Dycedarg

Learned
Sawyer is : Ex fat kid, possibly closeted Catholic, quixotically co-dependent, approval seeking, and just a bit lonely. Oh, and a terrible sense of humor.
All possibly true, especially the sense of humor. But the tragic thing is that despite his flaws, he isn't a cynical oportunist like Feargus or a brain dead SJW like half of LA. And he is ocasionally capable of genuine insight,like this: https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/1288331048435113984

I honestly think living in California didn't do him much good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom