Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I deleted the picture though I do not give a crap if somebody has managed to save it by that time
naively I believed that to be the natural cause for any picture posted online end of story

Are you mentally retarded?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
codex is undoubtedly a male-dominated environment
to pursue another man's pictures in such an insistent and weirdo fashion is intensely gay and I happen to be homophobic

You posted your picture here on the Codex. More than once.

And then you thought, that after you the delete said picture, it would just disappear into the ether...

I don't even

So, are you in fact mentally challenged?

Maxie

to pursue another man's pictures in such an insistent and weirdo fashion is intensely gay and I happen to be homophobic

You posted your picture here on the Codex. More than once.

And then you thought, that after you the delete said picture, it would just disappear into the ether...

I don't even

So, are you in fact mentally challenged?
you appear to be mentally challenged or incapable of reading plain English
I did not expect it to disappear - I've simply taken it away from people who did not happen to save it (for whatever gay purpose)
planetard decided to go full homo and to pester me in random threads for the photo

do you require a diagram

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron

The following is not plain English, but a broken and almost illegible stream of consciousness:

I deleted the picture though I do not give a crap if somebody has managed to save it by that time
naively I believed that to be the natural cause for any picture posted online end of story
imagine my surprise when liberal started following me around screeching that somebody sends him the photo lol

I did not expect it to disappear - I've simply taken it away from people who did not happen to save it (for whatever gay purpose)
planetard decided to go full homo and to pester me in random threads for the photo

do you require a diagram

:whatho:

What does any of this garbled nonsense mean? Hard to tell, but here's one thing it isn't: Plain English.

Are you just incredibly bad at evaluating your skill level or do you actually honestly think you can write "plain English"?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Is Maxie as grotesque as they say though?
I have a better pic of him right here

EhXltn5vQlY.jpg

Maxie

The following is not plain English, but a broken and almost illegible stream of consciousness:

imagine my surprise when liberal started following me around screeching that somebody sends him the photo lol

do you require a diagram

:whatho:

What does any of this garbled nonsense mean? Hard to tell, but here's one thing it isn't: Plain English.

Are you just incredibly bad at evaluating your skill level or do you actually honestly think you can write "plain English"?
did i hurt your feelings or something

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron

No, I asked a simple question: how can you be so stupid as to post a picture of yourself on the Codex?

You can be as homophobic as you want, nobody gives a shit, but you posted a photo of yourself on the Codex.

Either you do that with your eyes open, realizing that photograph will be used for all kinds of disgusting things or you are a mental retard.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik

No, I asked a simple question: how can you be so stupid as to post a picture of yourself on the Codex?

You can be as homophobic as you want, nobody gives a shit, but you posted a photo of yourself on the Codex.

Either you do that with your eyes open, realizing that photograph will be used for all kinds of disgusting things or you are a mental retard.

Only cowards dont post their pics here.

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
So why was he banned?

He was banned because he agressively flirted with maxie. Fagginess is not taking lightly by the administration.

I just dont understand why maxie wasnt banned also, since he was enjoying everything as you can read in sb logs.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So why was he banned?
We have few rules. One of the few we do have is about shit posters getting stalkerish. If we've been asked to remove people's personal information shared on the Codex, we do. If we warn someone, however vaguely, about that very act and they continue to be stalkerish, fun ensues.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Tarantulos, Liberal and Planetard walk into a bar...

v1rus

Arcane
planetard's punishment is to hold the biggest, heaviest CRT until he is unbanned. if he drops it his ban starts over

Right. I know of this story.

But, someone, please remind me, just why the hell didnt he put the TV down?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom