Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Nephilim

Educated
This is what remakes SHOULD be like. Beamdog, take notes for your upcoming Arcanum: EE.
Right:
zgnt2ep5t0j61.png

:hmmm:
The older female character models looked more feminine than this. Now everybody looks hit in the face with a trans flag.

Beamdog doesn't do remakes, that's too much effort.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
This is what remakes SHOULD be like. Beamdog, take notes for your upcoming Arcanum: EE.
Right:
zgnt2ep5t0j61.png

:hmmm:

Even the new stance looks like fucking ass.

New Amazon is literally just standing there, giving us a "My feet hurt, I am bored to death, I wanna go home"-look, while the old Amazon is emitting tension, showing combat-readiness.

Reinhardt

Arcane
new stance
"My neovagina hurts so i'll try and womanspread as much as i can!"

No, seriously, it's stance of a fat man in a hot day trying to no let his arms touch his torso and his legs touch each other and balls because he's all sweaty.

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
Or get the True Patch.
Or do not install these worthless questionable fan patches leaving them for consequent runs at least.
No, seriously, it's stance of a fat man in a hot day trying to no let his arms touch his torso and his legs touch each other and balls because he's all sweaty.
From this angle one could say that the original spread her legs for giving some fresh air to her mighty lady-cock.

Drowed

Arcane
Sure, that is why the world is ruled by white people and asians and most blacks still live in Africa.
And most asians live in asia, most eskimos live in the Arctic, elephants live in africa and asia just like most lions, etc. Groups have the majority of their individuals in their regions of origin, shocking news.

I'm not gona lie, this really was more or less how I imagined the paladin to look based on the art - probably with a bit more Middle Eastern traits.. But I don't care enough in either case.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
This is a Beamdog tier remaster.

Bullshit. Beamdog rewrote 70% of Infinity Engine logic. They added in SJW fanfiction and other classes, as well.

Shared stash isn't a big deal. Most veterans mule online or employ PlugY when playing SP off-line.

Expanded inventory space makes Hardcore mode easier, though.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
This is a Beamdog tier remaster.

Bullshit. Beamdog rewrote 70% of Infinity Engine logic. They added in SJW fanfiction and other classes, as well.

Shared stash isn't a big deal. Most veterans mule online or employ PlugY when playing SP off-line.

Expanded inventory space makes Hardcore mode easier, though.

It's Beamdog tier because they didn't actually improve things in a meaningful way but still shat up the game.

Zeriel

Arcane
Looks like what Sin should have been... maybe a little paler but its fine

I hope this is a mod/skin... Amazon needs to get the same treatment, she looks like my uncle in a costume

New Blizzard games don't get mods. They're structurally built to be unmoddable, except when it's part of that arcade thing--and in that case it would be a separate mode, not a mod for the real game.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
It's Beamdog tier because they didn't actually improve things in a meaningful way but still shat up the game.

No, adding in SJW fanfiction, megafaggot NPCs and game-imbalancing content is an abyssal tier that this won't get within leagues of.

In concept, this is looking like a half-decent technical remaster.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
49 pages in, and most comments still pertain to the faces on the character selection screen. Coomers, coomers everywhere.
People talking about what they showed us of the game. Ain't that crazy?

Talking about a single screen, over, and over again? Yes.
But think about it: wouldn't it be even crazier to talk about things that don't exist yet? I think we struck a decent compromise here.

Harthwain

Magister
49 pages in, and most comments still pertain to the faces on the character selection screen. Coomers, coomers everywhere.

You're the one who keeps whining about it, over and over again:

46 pages and coomers are still whining about a single character's face on a single screen.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath

But think about it: wouldn't it be even crazier to talk about things that don't exist yet?
This has never stopped anyone on this forum ever.

Brancaleone

Prophet
melatonin basically makes you genetically superior
Races who sleep better are superior, no doubt about it.
I had no idea melatonin made you sleepy but now that you say it my mind is blown a bit. Nights are dark because they contain melatonin and that is why you get sleepy at night and why black people are so chill. Science is awesome.
Pity that an obnoxious syllabe must spoil such a fine theory. ;)

Gregz

Arcane
Criticizing Blizzard's art design is very relevant.

Blizzard used to be a rounded company. In the 90s and 00s every element of their games were top notch. Music, graphics, gameplay, feature innovation, voice acting, writing, netcode, etc.

If their art design is this fucked up it indicates a very real decline of the company. Diablo III made that obvious; but clearly the trend is getting worse.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Other topics were also discussed. Stop being disingenious, or you will land in the szlachta pits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom