Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Horrible place, will not return again.

Cirtdear

Savant
Things like what? You still make no sense.
Matriarchy. They silence people so the wahmen may talk. They also antagonize people to cause issues around identity.

I bring a screenshot.

Sadb1T1.png

Notice how out of nowhere they instinctively call me fake prosper.

Why would you do that unless you were in on a conspiracy to entrap and get rid of someone you don't like.

The most insane part is, I address this criticism of not being the artist. Now they want the writing. But itz coming and then what? Who will be punished? No one.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
TZ is very paranoid about imposters for some reason. When I signed up he also confirmed with a PM here that it is really me. Maybe that would solve the issue in your case as well.

SexExitium

Augur
Traitorous whore!

What's up, Gimpy. Long time, no see!
What can I say, a tiger can't shed its whorish skin or some shit like that.

Not much, mostly just getting old which apparently means living in the past by revisiting old computer game forums to reminisce about the very different nature of the turn-of-the-century Internet. You starting to post news again just turned the whole thing up to eleven. Hope you're well!

The antediluvians have returned to devour their descendants.
Just nibbling at your toes; a nuisance, not a threat

Last edited:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Not much, mostly just getting old which apparently means living in the past by visiting old computer game forums to reminisce about the very different nature of the turn-of-the-century Internet.

Yeah, things are getting nutty out there. I remember how most of the gaming sites were back in the Vault13.net and early days of RPG Codex. Then I kind of watched that Gamergate stuff and that was something we all knew back then. Kind of funny it took that long for everyone else to realize it. It's weird that years after that eye opener, the baddies doubled down and things have gotten worse.

One thing I can say is, when we started RPG Codex, you remember how everyone was telling us that turn based is dead? And no one cared about rogue-likes? And 2D is like-wise dead? No one gives a flip about indie games? Then you look at gaming today, and it looks like we had a point.

You starting to post news again just turned the whole thing up to eleven.

Thanks, dude. I'm not as quick at posting and crawling for news as I was 15 years ago, but I'm getting back on track.

Hope you're well!

So far, so good. Glad to see an old face!

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
The legends of Gimpmask and Saint

Holy crap! POOPER! How you been, man?

I'm doing good Saint, it's nice seeing you back. I read your interview at DAC and thought I would never see you again. I just had a memory of us in IRC and we had Troika community interview for ToEE and I convinced Tim Cain and crew to open a picture of "my game" and it was tub girl. I got banned for a couple days perhaps.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
The legends of Gimpmask and Saint

Holy crap! POOPER! How you been, man?

I'm doing good Saint, it's nice seeing you back. I read your interview at DAC and thought I would never see you again. I just had a memory of us in IRC and we had Troika community interview for ToEE and I convinced Tim Cain and crew to open a picture of "my game" and it was tub girl. I got banned for a couple days perhaps.
So you turned Tim Cain gay.

:deathclaw:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member

Hah, I was just talking about the time we tubgirled the Fallout Tactics dev chat over on GameSpy. Man, that was good times. I'll never forget that betatester dude coming to IRC and telling us we're a bunch of dicks and then laughing about it. Wish I could remember his name. Man, GameSpy was annoyed. Good times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom