Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do you really want to make HIM play a game full of little girls? Is that a responsibility you're willing to accept, DU?
Does SDG even own a PC? I've assumed all the shitposting came from her phone.

Well if he doesn't, that's part one of the challenge.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe this was DU's plan all along, to save SDG from his alcoholism via horse therapy.

Codex doesn't deserve the harsh rep.

SumDrunkGuy

I was really trying. I was being way more friendly in shoutbox. Ask Fluent and Whale and Swigen and all those guys. I was having pleasant discussions and not attacking anyone. I will keep getting better. I had one mishap I it wont happen again.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Okay, I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but I'm going to make an earnest attempt to help you. This worked with one of my close friends one time, so here it goes:

Look at your expenses for the current month. How much did you spend on alcohol? Multiply that by 12, and remind yourself that those were money you could've saved towards... something. A better car. A better A/C. A better microwave. A house. I don't know.

If that doesn't sober you up, then... DarkUnderlord is right with everything he's doing, and you should definitely play some Starstable.

Good luck! Honestly. Alcohol dependancy is no joke as far as I'm concerned.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm not trolling Sorin. The site is completely broken for me. I can't really do anything except post messages in here. I'm not lieing when I say I will do better. I'm cutting out all the dumb bullshit I do on here.

SumDrunkGuy

Crispy please help me. I was never serious when I said those shitty things about you. You were my favorite mod, that's why I always tagged you and not the other ones <3

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Crispy please help me. I was never serious when I said those shitty things about you. You were my favorite mod, that's why I always tagged you and not the other ones <3

This won't work. You might as well tell the truth, call him every name in the book. Won't change anything, but will make you feel better.

Seriously though, you need to do something about the booze man. Come on, just try a little. You are stronger than you think, you managed to not kill yourself a few months ago, you can do better than this.

Sòren

Arcane
i feel sorry for a brother that needs this forum so much while we let zionist spies like Kruno, that is going to put every single one of us into concentration camps once the NWO arrives, roam freely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom