Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

SumDrunkGuy

How the fuck do you end up on an RPG computer gaming website without owning a computer?

Also, there is a mobile version of Star Stable.

How long do I have to play it for? Also if it's some creepy pedo game I ain't going near it.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
How the fuck do you end up on an RPG computer gaming website without owning a computer?

Also, there is a mobile version of Star Stable.

How long do I have to play it for? Also if it's some creepy pedo game I ain't going near it.

I offer a compromise.
Play at least 10h codex top-3 rpgs (each) and record your impressions on it on video.

DarkUnderlord will it fit?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
All of your questions are starting to betray a sense of apathy at the loss of your, otherwise, normal privileges. This, further, casts some doubt upon your resolution to become a better individual.

Remember... we're trying to help you here. (or at least *some* of us are)

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What are the top 3?

Since playing some quality RPGs might lead to your betterment, I'll give you a real answer.

If you go by the top 70 list it's:

PST
Fallout
Fallout 2

If you go by the top 101 list it's:
PST
Fallout
BG2

In otherwords pick your poison, you'll have to play PST and Fallout regardless, but you'll have a choice between BG2 and Fallout 2 for third.

SumDrunkGuy

So I gotta buy a computer or my account is fucked forever. I'll see what cheap ones walmart has.

Btw I HAVE played Fallout 1 and 2 in the past way back when I did have a computer. Not for 10 hours but I did play them!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So I gotta buy a computer or my account is fucked forever. I'll see what cheap ones walmart has.

Btw I HAVE played Fallout 1 and 2 in the past way back when I did have a computer. Not for 10 hours but I did play them!
Do you have a mobile phone? What are you recording your videos on?

SumDrunkGuy

I do most things on my phone. I'm willing to play the Star Stradle game but I need to know the amount of hours I have to put in.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

I do most things on my phone. I'm willing to play the Star Stradle game but I need to know the amount of hours I have to put in.

So you actually prefer Star Stable to RPGCodex' all-time Top-3 RPGs?
:obviously:choice

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

I dunno. Just play the game and review it. It's called "Star Stable Horses" by Star Stable Entertainment.

Make it good. I want to see a video review of your comments on it. Obviously you're a non PC owning heathen so the review will just be you talking to the camera for five minutes. But I want to know all about the game. Also what's the paywall situation with it or does it do micro transactions or what. Details.

SumDrunkGuy

Fish it depends on the amount of hours needed to put in. I don't wanna play anything if I'm being honest, but I'll do what I gotta do to get back.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Fish it depends on the amount of hours needed to put in. I don't wanna play anything if I'm being honest, but I'll do what I gotta do to get back.

In the beginning of Planescape: Torment, #1, you literally just died from alcoholism and wake up in morgue but you HAVE to face the consequence of your past life. Perfect game for recovery.

Also I decided not to advise Disco Elysium to you, because it's too much resembles your actual life. But without the detective part. Or funny part. It is on iOS though :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom