Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

SumDrunkGuy

So I gotta buy a computer or my account is fucked forever. I'll see what cheap ones walmart has.

Btw I HAVE played Fallout 1 and 2 in the past way back when I did have a computer. Not for 10 hours but I did play them!
Do you have a mobile phone? What are you recording your videos on?

I do most things on my phone. I'm willing to play the Star Stradle game but I need to know the amount of hours I have to put in.
I dunno. Just play the game and review it. It's called "Star Stable Horses" by Star Stable Entertainment.

Make it good. I want to see a video review of your comments on it. Obviously you're a non PC owning heathen so the review will just be you talking to the camera for five minutes. But I want to know all about the game. Also what's the paywall situation with it or does it do micro transactions or what. Details.

Alright I'll download it and give it a go DU. I hope this isn't some chinese spy app or gets me puts on some sex offender list or some shit.

SumDrunkGuy

It still annoys me that in my first puke video the vomit formed the shape of a cock and balls in the snow. Unfuckin believable. Don't no body dare tell me I'm not cursed.

SumDrunkGuy

Plz don't make me play Star Stable. Just put me on probation for a month or two and if I behave then unfuck my account. I would rather just wait 2 months than play 2 minutes of that thing PLZ!

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Just put me on probation for a month or two and if I behave then unfuck my account

6 hours later:

karissa-fallout-screenwriter.jpg

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Plz don't make me play Star Stable. Just put me on probation for a month or two and if I behave then unfuck my account. I would rather just wait 2 months than play 2 minutes of that thing PLZ!

Personally I think it kind of ruins the whole concept of punishment if you choose it yourself lol, but ultimately it's up to DU. He seems pretty fond of Star Stable

SumDrunkGuy

I've been told in the past by people much wiser than me, that forgiveness is it's own reward. Sometimes just forgiving someone actually liberates their souls and in turn you get handsomely paid by the good lord. Forgiveness heals everyones' soul. Forgiveness is ultimately what life is all about. It's about being better, about making other people better. We can all be better.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I've been told in the past by people much wiser than me, that forgiveness is it's own reward. Sometimes just forgiving someone actually liberates their souls and in turn you get handsomely paid by the good lord. Forgiveness heals everyones' soul. Forgiveness is ultimately what life is all about. It's about being better, about making other people better. We can all be better.

Quit yer bitchin. You were practically in tears the other day, now you're trying every angle to weasel out of doing anything.

SumDrunkGuy

Still waitin for baby kitties to show up. If I had baby kitties to take care of I think I could become a better person. It would make me less selfish. I would have another purpose other than my own survival. And no im not fuckin drinkin alright dont even accuse me. Im merely talking about saving baby kitties.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Still waitin for baby kitties to show up. If I had baby kitties to take care of I think I could become a better person. It would make me less selfish. I would have another purpose other than my own survival. And no im not fuckin drinkin alright dont even accuse me. Im merely talking about saving baby kitties.

SDG thread in 3 months: "So how do you best drown a bag of cats?"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will offer you a reprieve if you provide a video of yourself reading the Codex rules.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom