Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Still waitin for baby kitties to show up. If I had baby kitties to take care of I think I could become a better person. It would make me less selfish. I would have another purpose other than my own survival. And no im not fuckin drinkin alright dont even accuse me. Im merely talking about saving baby kitties.

It's a bad idea to commit to the care of a pet until you've been clean for a while. Have you signed up to foster for a shelter or something?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Plz don't make me play Star Stable. Just put me on probation for a month or two and if I behave then unfuck my account. I would rather just wait 2 months than play 2 minutes of that thing PLZ!

Let me get this straight.

You tempted the trickster god DU and hilarity ensued as usual. Then you got offered the chance to redeem yourself by playing 3 of the best games ever crafted by mortal hands, instead you decided to go for Star Stable, not knowing what it is, then when you found out, you pussed out?

You don't deserve to be on the Codex. There's a far more suitable forum. They're a bunch of whiny bitches who never play RPG's, you'll fit right in. It's called RPGWatch.

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Give him credit, he likes the whiny bitches he already has over the ones he doesn't know

Also Star Stable isn't that terrible, SDG would probably like it if he played it

Vatnik Wumao

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Plz don't make me play Star Stable. Just put me on probation for a month or two and if I behave then unfuck my account. I would rather just wait 2 months than play 2 minutes of that thing PLZ!
I will offer you a reprieve if you provide a video of yourself reading the Codex rules.

This is the best I got right now. Sorry im lazy bud, I should be in dream town by now.

You should quit your job and start doing audiobooks.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I will offer you a reprieve if you provide a video of yourself reading the Codex rules.

This is the best I got right now. Sorry im lazy bud, I should be in dream town by now.

Nailed the accent, I'll give him that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

This is better than I anticipated. Finish the complete rules for your reprieve.

Razor

Arcane

iu

It looks like you're having trouble with that aussie accent. Would you like some inspirational help?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Once SDG finishes his videos the codex rules should be replaced by these videos and every new registering user should be forced to watch them. With quick time events so you know they pay attention, and any pause or attempt to skip/fasten it should be punished by a restart of these videos.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

The accent is almost this:

Wow that Australian accent sounded like it was done by the Irish son of a deaf Eskimo

Your best video yet: MAXIMUM LULZ :) :) :) :obviously: :obviously: :obviously:

PS: stay sober you're really funny on just ....water ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom