Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
SumDrunkGuy Since you've rated my previous post fake news, why don't you go ahead and explain what makes you think I'm stalking you? Or harassing you? And why would this spergy warning bother me if I was harassing you? And why are you giving me ultimatums involving reports?

If you could nail down one of these even. It would be a start.

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
K81VNX5.png

He PMd me some tough guy nonsense. Not sure whether this is the sauce talking or not. Either way it's about as retarded as I expect from this abysmal failure of a person
Are you scared of him, PB? Is that why you went public with the conversation like a little girl? Afraid big mean SDG is going to mess you up? He might.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
mess you up

I live in constant fear that he'll fly to NI and guess were I live, yes. I went public with his nonsense because it's cringey, ridiculous internet tough guy shit, and I also think it's relevent ro the thread. I have no interest in a private conversation with a fucking idiot about how I'm a tough guy too or whatever, and it shows that he hasn't turned over a new leaf at all. It's exactly the sort of beligerent shit that got him in his original mess, and he specifically said he wasn't doing it anymore.

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

mess you up

I live in constant fear that he'll fly to NI and guess were I live, yes. I went public with his nonsense because it's cringey, ridiculous internet tough guy shit, and I also think it's relevent ro the thread. I have no interest in a private conversation with a fucking idiot about how I'm a tough guy too or whatever, and it shows that he hasn't turned over a new leaf at all. It's exactly the sort of beligerent shit that got him in his original mess, and he specifically said he wasn't doing it anymore.

I forgive you. Lets move past this now and become friends.

SumDrunkGuy

At first I laughed at his accent but then I listened to DU's voice:

and the resemblance is uncanny!

I mean, it's not even funny. It's scary as shit.

I was literally just doing my Steve Irwin impersonation, which I was 100% better at back in highschool. It sucks ass now. You truly do become worse as you age.

SumDrunkGuy

Hey im not drinking. What are the odds i can get my thread making skills back. I have a thread i wanted to make but i cant without ya know. The thing

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Get another user to act as your proxy thread-maker, that way there's an additional safety net too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom