Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I dunno what your fuckin prob with me is bro. I aint got no prob with you but if you wanna go to war wel go to war. You know where to find me.

I rated bird on your post and you flew into a tard rage :lol:. I don't know what kind of war you're referring to, but I unfortunately have no access to the one inside your mind, which seems to pop up every time you see my name.

Get help.

SumDrunkGuy

I dunno what your fuckin prob with me is bro. I aint got no prob with you but if you wanna go to war wel go to war. You know where to find me.

I rated bird on your post and you flew into a tard rage :lol:. I don't know what kind of war you're referring to, but I unfortunately have no access to the one inside your mind, which seems to pop up every time you see my name.

Get help.

I have no idea what you're talkin about. I thought you were a chill dude until you turned all Morgoth and started stalking me around trying to pick fights and stuff. I'm still willing to forgive you and offer friendship if you prove you can stop being a compulsive nigger cunt faggot bitch.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I want to make a thread about death anxiety. Seems like it haunts me every day now. I think it's why i keep drinking more and more.
Just send me a PM with the thread title and what should be in the OP and I will make the thread for you! I will be your filter for drunk shitposting!

Ok so this clown ^ proved to be a completely unrealiable worthless piece of shit. I am rehabilitated and I am ready to have my thread making skills returned. Soul-searching has corrected me and I'm ready to contribute the right way now.
I'm sorry he betrayed you. You can trust me for all your needs. Pm me

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
I want to make a thread about death anxiety. Seems like it haunts me every day now. I think it's why i keep drinking more and more.
Just send me a PM with the thread title and what should be in the OP and I will make the thread for you! I will be your filter for drunk shitposting!

Ok so this clown ^ proved to be a completely unrealiable worthless piece of shit. I am rehabilitated and I am ready to have my thread making skills returned. Soul-searching has corrected me and I'm ready to contribute the right way now.
I was away over the weekend! Can't a mouse paddle around in a canoe without being called a clown? Better late than never! I made your thread! Magic!

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
Can everyone do that? Because it feels unfair to limit this service to just one user.
This is an exclusive SDG offer! Due to privacy concerns, you wouldn't understand! Also it is like snail mail since I don't hang out here all day long every day of the week! Post drunk in the evening and see it get posted another day when you have sobered up! It is not a bug but a feature!

Alex

Arcane
That's not true, they do amazing things with hair transplants these days.

That is true...

bob-ross-hair-transplant.png

SumDrunkGuy

I wanna make threads again but I also want to be more better an creative and accepptive. But mostly i want to be more creative and if given the opportunity i think i can prove to be a good thread creartor. Please just give me a chance. I made a horrible mistake but found out i can be better. WAY BETTER. I just need a chance plz DarkUnderlord PLEASE

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Show me a screen shot from Star Stable with you telling at least one other player that you've repented for your sins and are worthy again.

SumDrunkGuy

I need my thread making skills back. I'm lost without them. Mental health is decline. I don't know anything anymore. Life has become a Lovecraftian nightmare.

Sunri

Liturgist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom