Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
A MAN NEVER STOPS DRINKING
(did you know the Prohibition movement was incited by feminist hags and we still feel its effects to this very day?)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Just send me a PM with the thread title and what should be in the OP and I will make the thread for you! I will be your filter for drunk shitposting!
Can everyone do that? Because it feels unfair to limit this service to just one user.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Just send me a PM with the thread title and what should be in the OP and I will make the thread for you! I will be your filter for drunk shitposting!
Can everyone do that? Because it feels unfair to limit this service to just one user.
I'm willing to as long as I agree with whatever it's about. I'm not about to start shilling for some game that doesn't deserve it. If you ever want to make a positive Pathfinder thread let me know SumDrunkGuy

fork

I want to make a thread about death anxiety. Seems like it haunts me every day now. I think it's why i keep drinking more and more.

I feel like everyone who doesn't have death anxiety must be utterly braindead. Just like everyone who doesn't drown said anxiety in alcohol. So you're quite sane in my book as far as that's concerned.

I'm willing to as long as I agree with whatever it's about. I'm not about to start shilling for some game that doesn't deserve it. If you ever want to make a positive Pathfinder thread let me know SumDrunkGuy

I always wanted to sart a Larian hate thread! Would you be so kind? I trust you to make all kinds of arguments I'd want to make for me, you have my full confidence so-to-speak!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I always wanted to sart a Larian hate thread! Would you be so kind? I trust you to make all kinds of arguments I'd want to make for me, you have my full confidence so-to-speak!
Absolutely. Are you not allowed to make threads yet? Pm me all the details

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
I will slow down drinkinking okay. I will slow down

Have you tried microdosing LSD ? I've heard it works pretty well for treating addictions.

But please don't stop posting while you do, I'm sure we would all benefit from the experience.

EDIT : I'm only half joking.

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
I want to make a thread about death anxiety. Seems like it haunts me every day now. I think it's why i keep drinking more and more.

So, where is that thread ?

You won't stop drinking in just one heroic display of volition. That's the problem with real life, there's no final boss/dragon that you could slay definitely with one strike of your sword. It's more like removing its scales one by one, biting a piece of it everyday. That's why you should go basic and give yourself smaller, more attainable objectives. Maybe, get a bit of sleep.

If I get it right, you're working double shift and when you're not working you're posting and drinking. This means you deprives yourself from the sleep you need to fight this war, by staying in front of a screen.

If you can't stand loneliness, why don't you open a book, it will keep you company and help you fall asleep. You can pour yourself a drink, and lay comfortably. Could be a book about alcoholism and a colourful journey through hell. Like Malcolm Lowry's "Under the Volcano", for instance. You will find comfort in the fact that such a writer, among many other great men, shared the same problem ; you will recognize your suffering in his words and maybe connect with it in a more lucid way, a way that might help you to distance yourself from it. Just for a while.

Or, the book might bore you to death, and then smowly fall from your hand, and your eyes close, and you will get a bit of this rest that is one of the best and cheapest ally against death anxiety (or life anxiety, call it as you wish). Either way, you win. Maybe it's worth a try.

SumDrunkGuy

Ok so this clown ^ proved to be a completely unrealiable worthless piece of shit. I am rehabilitated and I am ready to have my thread making skills returned. Soul-searching has corrected me and I'm ready to contribute the right way now.

SumDrunkGuy

PulsatingBrain get fucked you bitch faggot cunt. I will smack the fuck out of you you stupid cunt nigger

You sound like these gents. Just random spam of words like the retard you are.

I dunno what your fuckin prob with me is bro. I aint got no prob with you but if you wanna go to war wel go to war. You know where to find me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom