Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You like recording videos. Record one that will make DU let you back. Playing Star Stable.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
You like recording videos. Record one that will make DU let you back. Playing Star Stable.

I don't have a PC...
This could be a great chance to finally see a let's play of Star Stable Horses, the official Star Stable Online phone app:

46La3SK.png

DarkUnderlord, what do you say? Aren't you curious?

SumDrunkGuy

Okay I have officially quit drinking. Let me come back now plz.

No you didn't.

No for real I quit drinking. I finally understand what you were all trying to show this whole time. I've been living my life all wrong. Drinking is bad for me. I'm ready to begin the healing process, but in order to heal properly one must have friends. One must have a social support system. With you bros I know I can get better and I will. It's my mission now. Together we will beat this.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Bullshit.

It's like a parent taking a toy away from a kid who's been bad, and he's begging for it back: "I'll be good, mommy. I swear."

Shitposter
Okay I have officially quit drinking. Let me come back now plz.

No you didn't.

No for real I quit drinking. I finally understand what you were all trying to show this whole time. I've been living my life all wrong. Drinking is bad for me. I'm ready to begin the healing process, but in order to heal properly one must have friends. One must have a social support system. With you bros I know I can get better and I will. It's my mission now. Together we will beat this.

yeah video games and alt-right politics is way better hobby than drinking

SumDrunkGuy

SumDrunkGuy

I now see things in a different light. I no longer view this as a punishment, but as an opportunity. An opportunity to become a better poster and also a better person. I will prove to you all that I can be better. No more drunk posting, no more calling people fat and gay, no more nerd shaming. I will be the poster that this place deserves and I will prove it to you all. You guys haven't given up on me so I'm not giving up on my self.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I don't have a PC...
Here are the Star Stable System Requirements (Minimum)

• CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit), with the latest Service Packs
  • VIDEO CARD: Intel HD Graphics or AMD/ATI Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
  • PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 5 GB
Star Stable Recommended Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit), with the latest Service Packs
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.1
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 5 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB

Basically, almost anything will run this game, so get yourself a cheap used laptop and make it your Star Stable console.

And it will also make shitposting on 'dex much more comfortable!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
How the fuck do you end up on an RPG computer gaming website without owning a computer?

Also, there is a mobile version of Star Stable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom