Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Parent deletes his kid's Minecraft world as punishment for sleeping late, asks if he's the asshole

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
an intellectual game of true football does not get unbalanced by such crude tactics.
He's a spider, his hands are legs too, so it's like playing eight limbed basketball with a football.

Gastrick

Cipher
Piece of shit kid staying up until 2 a.m. every night to work on his faggot castle should get it deleted. So what if he is a whiny bitch about it later and doesn't want to eat as much. Should be doing something better with his time than play a shitty game like Minecraft all day.

Edit: Piece of shit is a harsh thing to call him, but I stand by mother/father.

Last edited:

ADL

Prophet
Every shitty parenting story reminds me of
gZhmPr5.jpeg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
It may not tbe the worst thing to get a 9 year old away from the computer if he already spends so much time with it that he misses his daily start of work.

If I had slept till 10 and not taking my school serious someone would have taken away toys and stuff much earlier. It also would not have been the end of the world because I knew I could always build new ones.

The treatment was cruel but the fact that he refuses to eat over his minecraft shitis a clear indication something was beginning to go very wrong with this kid. Who knows, with a less lenient parent he might have a chance not to end up a Codexer, and that would justify almost anything.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I once created a huge pile of Lego kingdoms in the family room hardly anyone used. It was my childhood magnum opus, I even called it "Castle Lego." Then one day I woke up to the shock and terror of my father disassembling and throwing it all in a big bin. I screeched in my squeaky child voice what the meaning of this was and he looked at me, said good morning, I inquired loudly again, and he said to me nonchalantly, "Cleaning up your faggy blockhead toys, what does it look like?" I told him it was a project, it was my pride and joy and he laughed then smacked me in the face and said, "Shut up you little fucking BITCH. Go outside and play football like your brothers. Pussy." So I did. I played football.

I was expecting that you would say you are now playing at Real Madrid or something like that.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Yeah, he should've put his foot down long ago. Kid was addicted if he reacted that way. I would completely disallow Minecraft at that point. By the way, who gives a fuck if a 9 year old hates you... they're fucking 9, faggots. They'll forget as soon as they find something else.

I used to never have issues waking up. I used to wake up at 2-3 am and watch Tenchi Muyo, which was always on, or other random Toonami shows as a kid around 10-12 or so. My parents went to work at around that time, so I'd go to their room and watch TV and eat some cereal or leftover food until like 5 or 6 when I'd have to get ready for the bus. I was super independent as a kid, looking back.

My older brother was the one that always had issues waking up... but crazily, he never missed a day of school while I constantly missed by faking sick... go figure.

Stokowski

Arcane
Always thought Freud's fixation on "murder the father" was something of a reach. The Minecraft catalyst makes much more sense.

Semiurge

Cipher
I, for one, would be happy if my future children want to sleep in. If they get up any earlier than 12, they might wake me up with their noisome activity!

Children noising about at the crack of noon, the horror. :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom