Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Horizon's Gate - open world seafaring tactical RPG from Voidspire Tactics dev

rohand

Cipher
This kind of gives me a serious Uncharted Waters vibe

117150-uncharted-waters-snes-screenshot-great-now-i-can-travel-all.png

117146-uncharted-waters-snes-screenshot-yea-i-m-a-peaceful-merchant.png

https://www.mobygames.com/game/snes/uncharted-waters/screenshots

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I wonder how many players this impacts.
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1224290/view/2926736751453454631

Version 1.3.5: Engine upgrade! Now using FNA & 64-bit only!
I put it off as long as I could, but I finally made the big technical change required for further development - Horizon's Gate now runs on FNA, and from here on, it is ONLY 64-bit! Read on for the details:

v1.3.5
Horizon's Gate has been converted from XNA to FNA! What does this mean exactly?
  • Development on Horizon's Gate and any future games using the same engine can continue!
  • XNA was extremely difficult to set up on new computers - now I can work on it from anywhere.
  • I'm no longer screwed if the one single computer I had XNA on dies!
  • I can finally use modern tools! With XNA I was locked into using Visual Studio 2010.
  • Porting to other platforms is still very unlikely, but is now technically possible.
    • (There's still a ton of work and testing required for any port, so don't get your hopes up)

Additionally, Horizon's Gate is now a 64-bit ONLY app.
  • Why? Because 32-bit apps have a hard memory limit which I was hitting. Now I can add new images, sounds, and songs!
    • v1.3.5 and onward will not run on 32-bit-only computers (supposedly less than 0.5% of Steam users).
    • v1.2.1 will remain available indefinitely for users who can only run 32-bit applications.
      • To use v1.2.1, right-click Horizon's Gate in your Steam Library, select Properties > Betas, then select "v121" from the dropdown list.

BALANCE
  • Ravager's 'Despair' base MP drain increased from 1 -> 4
  • Warrior's 'Battlecry' base accuracy increased by 20%
  • Gatewarder's 'Gate: Shield' ranks now grant +10t duration instead of +1 max range
  • Warden's 'Enduring Negate' passive protection increased to 1 + half your Life skill

BUGFIXES
  • Fixed Revel duration being 5t instead of 50t
  • Fixed resolution settings showing when using Borderless Fullscreen mode
  • Fixed weather effects stopping after the second scene of the intro
  • Fixed Hagger not automatically joining the landing party when hired
  • Fixed crash when opening class window after uninstalling a class mod you had equipped

MODDING
  • (Modding) comments "--" can now be added after code in the same line
  • (Modding) Added special error detection for mods that identifies some missing semicolons for the modder
  • (Modding) Fixed XP drain attacks not working
  • (Modding) Added console command 'listfx' which displays a list of all FX

Andhaira

Arcane
I'm really intruiged, the combat looks really swell. But the ship aspect is a hard turnoff; am considering Voidspire or Alvora. I read the latter is a procedural dungeon crawl while the former has a story, so I am thinking about the former. Any advice/tips on which to invest time in?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Voidspire.

Voidspire's handcrafted world is great, with tons of secrets. Alvora is a smaller game you play if you're craving for more of Voidspire's combat, it can't be a replacement.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
The game is still getting a lot of updates, among those :
Version 1.4: new procedural dungeon, Ability Tablets, cafe talks, and more!
A major content update is here, with a brand new port and attached dungeon! The dungeon is five levels deep, procedurally generated, and can be ventured into as many times as you want. At its bottom is a new kind of item: Ability Tablets! There are also tons of balance changes, new dialog, and a new trade mechanic!

Here are the details:

v1.4.04

FEATURES
  • New port: Ahlvarza! ( Can be found )
    • This port contains a repeatable 5-level procedural dungeon filled with new enemies!
    • Delve in as far in as you can - Ranuz will pull you out with a 'Gate device' if you fall in battle.

4cf6d924e573bc793112b0ab013975372c229348.png

• New item: 'Ability Tablets'! Every class ability has a corresponding Ability Tablet.
    • They can be equipped as an accessory or weapon/armor augment.
    • Tablets grant +1 rank to the chosen ability, even going beyond max rank! (for most abilities)
    • When equipped as an Accessory, they can be used to cast the ability, even without equipping the class.
    • Can be found at the end of the new dungeon, or as rare finds at the Salvage Station and certain groves.
    • Only one tablet of each ability can be found (no duplicates).

faf29fdb6495cb9bed9e9becddfb6fec699bcdf2.png

• Bored of the same old cafe chatter? Now you can ask Reeve about most journal entries!
    • 100+ new conversations!
    • Reeve will now chat every time you eat at the cafe, instead of skipping consecutive days.
    • "I wanted to ask something about you" options now disappear after the dialogs have been viewed.

8d4fd2067fe52f7d766ab7060625ebb741352b7c.png

• New trade mechanic: Market Rate!
    • Each port starts at 100% Market Rate.
    • Sell value of trade goods is multiplied by Market Rate.
    • Selling trade goods lowers Market Rate (to a minimum of 50%).
    • NPC fleet visits increase Market Rate (to a maximum of 120%).
    • Each day Market Rate shifts toward 100%.
    • Ports with higher wealth level and more nearby allied ports will recover from low rates faster.

ec359f3f97e85faa51f1a69805275318674bb80c.png

• Trade goods now only sell for half value at non-port locations
  • Increased all maximum trade good stock by 10%
  • Selling trade goods at their port of origin now re-adds them to the port inventory
  • Added dedicated 'Crew Inventory' button
  • You can now convert XP into Stars (1000:1) at player-established Training Grounds
  • Overworld discovery range increased by +1 for non-port locations
  • Crew spawns at cafes now select randomly from the port list, instead of in order, increasing crew diversity
  • New ship added as investment unlock at Trabenton (NOTE: only for games that haven't visited Trabenton yet!)
  • New equipment added as investment unlocks at Bette Sands, Wraele, Fivili, Crubtown, Luss (NOTE: only for games that haven't visited those ports yet!)

v1.4.05
  • Cleaned up old Junk objects from wrong IDs spawned in pre-existing groves
  • All Greatswords now have 2 augment slots
  • Spidest now gain +3 defenses in RUIN mode instead of +30 Max HP
  • (Modding) 'resetloc' no longer resets ALL locations when no location ID is specified.
  • (Modding) 'resetlocations' is the new console command for resetting ALL locations.
Version 1.4.41: Anniversary patch! (Postgame & new Sharpshooter passive!)
It's already been an entire year since Horizon's Gate released! Let's celebrate with some patch notes:

FEATURES
  • You can now keep playing after beating the game!
    • A new save called "Won!" is automatically created that puts you at the exit to the overworld.
    • After winning, all gameplay is the same, except:
      • Reeve can no longer be asked for advice on short-term or long-term goals
      • Dominio fleets spawn less frequently

• NOTE: postgame saves created from existing saves that already visited the final zones before this patch will have a cosmetic bug where the final journal goal does not appear completed.

• New Sharpshooter passive: Sniper

7715414cd62e0c5ddef4ed68897924854980514a.png

• Taught the AI how to push enemies into or out of some obstacles and spells
  • Increased max XP from 99,999 to 999,999

BALANCE
  • Increased MP recovery of Bloodring from 1 -> 2
  • Reduced Silver Tower's Dodge from 26% -> 24%

FIXES
  • Brawler's 'Iron Hands' now applies to unarmed attacks made with 'Thousand Fists'
  • Dispel effects now douse Lit Megabombs
  • Lit Megabombs placed before the final encounter are now doused
  • Fixed unsheathe animation looping
  • Fixed actors not being able to fall off ledges while they are busy (stunned, acting, etc.)
  • Fixed lower-investment port unlockables that are later unlocked in greater (or infinite) quantities not being unlocked (NOTE: fixed for new games only)
  • 'Highlight All' now works when using a controller
  • Added info popups for the controller during the tutorial
  • Rogue's 'Stealth-sense' now activates whenever you are in 'Use' mode with a controller
  • Fixed cargo sometimes getting stuck on left side of fleet loot screen when using a controller
  • Deeds purchased when using a controller will now be placed outside instead of in the player's hands (which prevented moving)
  • Fixed being unable to select "DONE!" button in chargen with a controller if mouse or keyboard is used prior

MODDING
  • Fixed Location mods not being loaded in the specified mod load order
  • Incorrect or misspelled data types now generate an error message when loaded if debug mode is enabled
  • Newly loaded mod locations are now automatically given the "mod" tag which prevents neutral fleets from spawning there
  • Fixed new ActorValues not being correctly saved when used as permanent effects
  • Added Effect.formulaMod, which adds a modifier that is constantly recalculated
  • Added @F to specialEffect, which can specify a formula requirement (ex: @Fg:gVarID)

It's been a joy to keep working on this thing. In the past year, there have been over 30 patches, adding a new class, 5 new locations, new mechanics, controller & workshop support, and all sorts of other stuff. And I have many more patches planned!

Thank you all for your help with feedback, bug reports, modding, and most of all:

c38758166c784741241c8bd8d7e3c26a0d76a1a4.png
Some relevant tweets :

RadCodex released a small Zelda-like thing, I bought it but have not played it :

Ent

Savant
Another Update!

To celebrate the open world sale, here's a hefty patch! Two new classes, unlockable at any point (no trainers needed) and a big, difficult dungeon to tackle in the postgame.

FEATURES
  • Two new classes!!
    • Ranger - a Sharpshooter-Sage that applies salves & toxins to weapons.
      40bc822e1eafbeda0325f26309ef71947460d4a8.gif

• Scourge - a vicious Gladiator-Rogue that specializes in debilitating whip attacks.
      6170ceca1ceab74c03dbf7da6077907c6717715c.gif

• Both classes are 1st-row classes and are accessible without a trainer.

• Added a new sprawling post-game dungeon with a stupidly hard final boss and unique items! (Can be found at )
    b33c8bfc8ac42638d18e00ce519804fa6ac84a44.gif

• While preparing to use an action, pressing 'Show Tooltips' (Tab) toggles through actors in the area of effect, so you can preview effects on them
  • While preparing to use an action in combat, 'Next Character' (> or RB) and 'Previous Character' (< or LB) buttons toggle through actors in the area of effect so you can preview effects on them
  • Added extra item unlocks to various ports (NOTE: applies to new games only!)
    • Added Heavy Vambraces (+2 Defense, +1 Time To Act) at Searth
    • Added 1 Golden Scabbard as 100% wealth unlock at Jascias
    • Added 1 Silver Mitts as 100% wealth unlock at Dolor
    • Added 1 Crystal Goggles as 100% wealth unlock at Runewald
    • Added 1 Shining Saber as 100% wealth unlock at Condra
    • Added Dart Bandolier as 70% & 90% wealth unlock at Ralkhome
    • Added 1 Dart Bandolier as 70% wealth unlock at Nordock
    • Added 1 Brass Dragon as 90% wealth unlock at Ash Port
    • Added 1 Hacker as 90% wealth unlock at Fantlin
    • Added 1 Aer Mantle as 80% wealth unlock at Solport
    • Fixed Solport not unlocking an Ability Crest at 100% wealth level

BALANCE
  • MP cost for Brawler's 'Pummel' increased from 0 -> 4
  • MP cost for Sharpshooter's 'Multishot' increased from 2 -> 4
  • MP cost for Berserker's 'Frenzy' increased from 0 -> 3
  • Ice Reaver cannon slots increased from 3 -> 4
  • Perfect Cache cargo bonus increased from 6 -> 8
  • Sailor's 'Rope' and 'Heave' are now 100% accurate
  • Tall Grass now grants +20% Dodge regardless of flanking

FIXES
  • 'Crew Inventory' (Start) on controllers now automatically snaps to the left side of the screen to prevent overlap
  • Controller single-press on the current player now opens the class window (doesn't require double-press)
  • After trading, List/Grid mode for Stash now reverts to whatever it was before entering dialog
  • Controllers can now use 'End Turn' (Start) button to confirm multi-target actions without selecting all targets
  • Fixed Rasmen sometimes not getting the full evasion bonus when attacked directly from behind
  • Fixed misbehaving areas of effect for spears and greatswords with secondary effects when used with single-target abilities
  • Fixed 'Counter Push' not being affected by its user getting pushed
  • Fixed AI thinking it can push allies out of attacks that always hit all characters
  • Fixed Scout's 'Trip Up' & Rogue's 'Gouge' FX delay causing secondary effects to miss when used with pushes/pulls
  • Fixed Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind Enchant FX delay causing them to miss when used with pushes/pulls
  • Fixed Preserve causing game overs if the main player is KO'd and all other PCs are preserved or KO'd
  • Increased max # of effects the action evaluation window can show to 15
  • Added anti-mash protection to Timed Hits
  • Reduced lag in the final dungeon
  • Fixed repeated sound effect when an pushing an object into a wall
  • AI no longer uses Sidestep
  • Fixed Wind Imbue/Push Trigger's pushes being affected by wind resistance

MODDING
  • Fixed ZoneMerge duplicating items
  • Element.combatEnd is now applied to Actors
  • Added int Action.casterAnimationLoops and string Action.queueAnotherAction
  • Added Action special.repositionIfCasterIsPushed & special.doNotApplyActionUsedToItemUsed
  • Added Formula "dsa" which evaluates a specified globalFormula if you have the specified support ability
  • Added bool ActorValue.removedByNegativeMagnitude
  • Fixed TriggerEffect.fReq not working
  • Fixed Effects with magnitude=0; being removed immediately even if they have a formulaMod
  • Fixed clicking on Location buttons on the minimap not on the overworld causing a crash

lightbane

Arcane
Random question: Apparently it seems I bought the entire trio of this kind of games. Should I start with the first one, or can I skip to the second or third one? Are there mods that enhance the experience? Which ones would be recommended?

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Random question: Apparently it seems I bought the entire trio of this kind of games. Should I start with the first one, or can I skip to the second or third one? Are there mods that enhance the experience? Which ones would be recommended?

Voidspire tactics is the best. Start with that one.
Alvora is the weakest, and cheapest, because it is mostly procedurally generated. Skip that for later, and move to Horizon's Gate.
If you still have a craving after Horizon return to Alvora.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I finally got time to really sit down and play Horizon's Gate.
You know that feeling when you have been in a slump, and play games only because that is what you always do, not because something really excites you? Then a really great game comes along and breaks the spell, and you are glued to the screen for hours?
Horizon's Gate was that game for me. I played 4,6 hours yesterday in a single setting. With my very full schedule I can't even remember when a game managed to me enthrall me this much before.
I say it is as good as Voidspire Tactics, it just has strengths in very different places.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
are they working on new tactics game? i know about azalea and already bought it (haven't played) but I want the next full-fledged tactics game soon ish.

Artyoan

Arbiter
Enjoyed this quite a bit. Finished it today, although I didn't do everything there is to do. Voidspire had a better story and I liked the world design more. But I'd say Horizon's Gate beats Voidspire on everything else and its better overall. There is just more combat here and thats what I'm mostly after with these games it seems. Had quite a few songs I was humming along to as well.

The optional boss in the closed off tradeway under that mountain was great.

Jinn

Arcane
This absolute badass is still updating Horizon's Gate. And not just little fixes. He's added enough since it was released to warrant a return to the game for me.

REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Thu, February 10
Version 1.5.85: Salvage Station

When you've completely mastered the Salvage Station, it can get a little dull and easy... so now it will ramp up to a bigger challenge and give better loot! After wave 4, you'll only find valuable gems or rare items, but good luck making it past wave 6...!

eec97878720cefb1647e5ac8e5084c1bbdc2cd63.png

GAMEPLAY
  • Salvage Station now spawns extra strong, slow Cleever after wave 6
  • Salvage Station wave 4+ loot improved
  • Sharpshooter's 'Piercing Shot' now applies augments & enchants to the furthest target
  • Ravager's 'Destroy' MP cost reduced from 5 -> 3
  • Spell Archon's 'Wind Imbue' MP cost increased from 6 -> 9
  • Increased Hacker damage from 7 -> 8
  • Reduced Silver Shovel cost from $7000 -> $1500
  • Searth now sells more consumables at 90% and Chain of Command at 100% wealth level (new games only!)
  • Runewald now sells The Icepick at 90% wealth level (new games only!)
  • Port Alphe now sells Twain Axe at 100% wealth level (new games only!)

FIXES
  • Fixed pushes from certain angles not working
  • Fixed Warpblade's 'Gate: Onslaught' not dealing Physical damage, and improved its FX
  • Improved Swashbuckler's 'Sweeping Strikes' FX
  • Fixed Shiftcloak's 'Backstep Shot' lacking sound effects
  • Fixed Backblaster not inflicting self-damage correctly when used with certain abilities
  • Fixed Hacker not increasing Axe Skill correctly when used with abilities
  • Fixed delay if killed by a counter attack while using Double Tap
  • Fixed friendly NPCs in town rarely taking fall damage and starting combat
  • Fixed crash when spreading Viral through a target that is disappearing
  • Fixed being unable to bind R3 (Right Joystick)
  • Fixed Negate's damage protection being affected by Lifebead Necklace and Essence Converter
  • Fixed Revive not curing Poison
  • Fixed Burst Pod Rakthol not exploding if stunned
  • Fixed Market Rate not being shown on map for player-owned ports
  • Fixed fleet cargo sometimes being different when trading vs. looting after combat
  • Fixed controller actor inventory auto-opening too soon
  • Made certain postgame dungeon enemy more likely to use alternate attacks
  • Made certain postgame ultraboss unable to harm certain allies with their big attack
  • Attempted fix for rare actTimer bug at the start of Salvage Station combat
  • Fixed Training Grounds trainer not having a 'Goodbye' option
  • Fixed typo in Scourge's Rivalry passive description
  • AI now accounts for priority rating when comparing value of KO'ing a target
  • AI now does not expect to KO a Negate'd target
  • Minor AI optimizations

MODDING
  • Increased max number of journal goals to 18
  • Fixed not being able to override existing ActorPrefabs
  • Added new palettes p87 - p107 for mods to use
ss_ee40950f5aa5ba148f2103c58bbe82684e36ef4a.1920x1080.jpg

REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Tue, January 11
Version 1.5.83: Deploying improvements

More fixes, better conveyor belts, and a new Glow Dart item just for fun.

4814a482efbb4f1b06fa808a66461259b3842718.png

FEATURES
  • Added 'Glow Dart' item made from Gloam Shroom Chunk and Dart
  • Toxic Powder can now be made from Bone Dust and Slugvine
  • Mechanist's 'Deploy Conveyor' can now be laid under a target and pushes 1 tile when first deployed

d49fd7b66f265e594f20aa980505334cbd9be158.gif

BALANCE
  • Final round of the Arena now spawns 3 top tier, 1 mid tier, and 1 low tier enemy instead of 5 top tier enemies (also applies to Elite Arena)
  • Improved loot of 4th+ wave of Salvager Station
  • Ice Block duration reduced from 1000t -> 400t
  • Launch Buoy price reduced from $9999 -> $8000

FIXES
  • You can now always reach items/objects that are 1 tile diagonally from you
  • 'Summon Zoar' area of effect now more reliably targets tiles Zoar can occupy
  • Fixed Market Rate resetting to 100% if a trade would bring it from above 100% to lower than 100%
  • Fixed trade goods sold by fleets being 50% cheaper than intended
  • Fixed Blunderbuss applying bonus center damage to every tile with certain weapon-based abilities
  • Fixed Blunderbuss being able to select the same target more than once with Multishot
  • Fixed Heavenpiercer boosting enemy morale when used with certain weapon-based abilities
  • Fixed items duplicating when an item is left on your ship and you fight multiple naval battles before repairing
  • Fixed Instant Aid status staying active indefinitely if you flee combat
  • Fixed Shroud's Blind being marked as Ruin element
  • Fixed Arena allies not having abilities if you fight in the arena multiple times per session and happen to add an ally with the same ID as before

ss_ee40950f5aa5ba148f2103c58bbe82684e36ef4a.1920x1080.jpg

REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Tue, January 4
Version 1.5.81: Ability & economy tweaks

Time for the first patch of 2022! Alongside minor tweaks to Shiftcloak and Sage abilities, there are some subtle but impactful changes to trade.

Maxing out a port's Wealth Level to 100% is now cheaper - in fact, it will take $10,000 less per port. However, repeated trade trips to the same destination in a short time are now less lucrative - port Market Rate recovers much more slowly now. (Remember, Market Rate recovery speed is based on a port's Wealth Level and the Wealth Level of nearby allied ports!)

GAMEPLAY
  • Sage's 'Growth' cast time reduced from 8 -> 7
  • Sage's 'Dispel' cast time reduced from 8 -> 7
  • Enchanter's 'Counter Enchant' duration now properly scales from both Skill and Magic Attack
  • Shiftcloak's 'Whirl' no longer bypasses half Magic Defense
  • Shiftcloak's 'Distracting Aura' now triggers on the start AND end of your turn

ed251e62be163f2923900fd644fbca8a11a51e12.png

• Port Wealth Level is no longer twice as expensive to increase past 90% when investing
  • Greatly reduced daily Market Rate recovery from 0.5 -> 0.15
  • Salvage Lost Cargo job total fame requirement increased from 500 -> 1000
  • Salvage Lost Cargo job base reward increased from $1250 -> $1500
  • Improved average loot quality of certain Grove shrines
  • Changed visual style of Invisible status
  • You can no longer request royal ship escorts while you already have one
  • You can now dismiss royal ship escorts when requesting a boon
  • Royal ship escorts now turn on you if you attack your own faction
  • Arena fighters no longer lose bonus ability ranks or passives from RUIN mode when joining you
  • Arena fighters in earlier rounds no longer can learn Break Weapon or Break Armor
  • Moved Elite Arena final round spawn spot 1 tile further away so 1st enemy round is less brutal
  • Made drake's fire breath look a little bit cooler

FIXES
  • Fixed ship movement cannon previews incorrectly being blocked by caster's current position
  • Fixed Junk items occasionally showing up in 3rd-level monster dens
  • Fixed Growth Trigger not growing plants
  • Fixed being able to teleport out of the arena between fights
  • Moved arena triggers so you can't sneakily climb into them using Lattice Weeds
  • Fixed crash if you try to sell an "empty" item by crafting while trading
  • Added error detection/retry for rare grove generation corruption bug
  • Fixed Market Rate displaying as less than 50% during trading
  • Fixed controller cursor showing up when jumping over obstacles in combat
  • Fixed time bonus on Sailor's 'Smellingsalts' showing even at rank 1
  • Fixed 1/5 cafe visitors to player-owned ports being speechless
  • Cleaned up some dirt in Jasce's throne room

MODDING
  • Added Actor.useAIevenWhenControllable (probably will be buggy)
  • Added new formula "m:locIsPort" that returns 1 if the nearest or current Location is a port.
  • Fixed crash when using "m:locWealth" or "m:favorWithLoc" when not near a port.
  • "addTalkerToParty_temp" now retains RUIN Passives and ability ranks if in RUIN mode

Eldiran remains one of my top indie developers. Just an incredibly hard working, driven, and talented individual who continues making projects he truly loves. Can't wait for some solid info in his latest project. He's been posting an occasional GIF on his twitter account, but I can't seem to find any of them. He might have taken them down in anticipation of a full reveal soon. Either way, Rad Codex fans have no fear, there is more on the way! Maybe Eldiran would be so kind as to drop by and give us a sneak preview sometime in the near future.

Last edited:

Kaivokz

Arcane
I’ll buy whatever RadCodex puts out.

Eldiran, I see a lot of people praising the music—have you considered trying to get Kevin on board to compose an original soundtrack for your next game? I’m not sure if that’s something he’s interested in, but in my head his music is synonymous with your games.

wishbonetail

Learned
I've dumped 120 hours in this, a real treat for those Uncharted Waters:New Horizons fans. Can't believe this game is still not in gog's library, I recall someone said something about low production values, morons.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I've dumped 120 hours in this, a real treat for those Uncharted Waters:New Horizons fans. Can't believe this game is still not in gog's library, I recall someone said something about low production values, morons.

Low production values? That's absolutely stupid. Judged at their apparent level of graphics technology (I'd put them closest to SNES), these games show excellent production values. The animation, sound, and music are also well executed.

Well, GOG hasn't spelled out "good old games" anywhere on its website for years now, because they couldn't figure out any way to remain profitable without selling new games. Perhaps there wasn't one. That reminds me though, I'd better put my entire GOG library onto a USB drive in case they ever fold due to not enough income to support all the tech hipster commune parasites no doubt devouring their payroll.

jungl

Augur
how you dump 120 hours in this game is 20 hours long max. Its still a great game keeps you hooked from start to finish can't say that about other rpgs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom