Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane
t. trickster
How goes down that clown path, bro? Did Owlcat break the 4th wall on a whole new level, and it's bug free?
its not. trickster's abilities are all bugged and incentivize respeccing, which is also bugged. also the later story quests for trickster are not progressing tm.

speaking of which, owlcat should fix those things so i can play and stuff.

None

Scholar
4801257e29.png

Not sure what I did to deserve this honor, but I'll take it.

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
It was a style decision. His earlier art on Gwent and Witcher 3 is great.

man you reminded how good a lot of GWENT art cards are for portraits (that standalone card game is still alive somehow!! kinda impressed that CDPR kept that going)

this is some basic unit card but would fit perfectly well some half elf character for example

vL25HaL.png

Even if you don't like the Witcher stuff, Gwent art is mostly great, and a lot of it makes for ideal portraits. Here is a link to pretty much all of it that some kind soul has gathered: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MsoUord03QB7-OlBtCXfstTZ9LRP4Qn1

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Even if you don't like the Witcher stuff, Gwent art is mostly great, and a lot of it makes for ideal portraits. Here is a link to pretty much all of it that some kind soul has gathered: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MsoUord03QB7-OlBtCXfstTZ9LRP4Qn1
If you have the digital editions of their World of the Witcher and other books, it's easy to rip huge resolution illustrations from the pdf file. That's how I made the codex avatar pics from Witcher 3 and Thronebreaker.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fuck you, Camellia!
I really, really didn't want to lose her and was willing to tolerate her shit as long as she obeyed.
Also I kinda hoped for redemption arc, like Jaethal's, but no, batshit crazy Cammy doesn't want a redemption arc, she just wants to bathe in blood.

VtqE2HE.png

Well, I'm down a secondary tank/buffer now. Sosiel, I guess...

Camellia's a Codexer. :smug:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
He will come back and he will purge you all with his wrath, the Wrath of the Righteous.
So his ban was the part of promotion campaign for Wrath of the Righteous, so that players do not despair from the torrent of patches?

I was looking through the artist's works and I think Valerie looks much prettier in the early concepts: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9mmOZR
IMHO, Regongar looks too much like Nok-Nok.

On the other hand, Nok-Nok is not romanceable.... hmmm...

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
so since lich is so fucking bugged i thought to myself

What's so bugged about lich? I was about to start my lich playthrough.
the lich transformation didn't actually work when i last played. instead of getting a whole bunch of immunities and getting switched to undead i only got -2 to str and dex. the repurpose spell also shits the bed very often. patch notes say they fixed the transformation. also respeccing apparently breaks the savegame after some time on lich and demon path, i never used it though.

Codex Year of the Donut
so since lich is so fucking bugged i thought to myself

What's so bugged about lich? I was about to start my lich playthrough.
the lich transformation didn't actually work when i last played. instead of getting a whole bunch of immunities and getting switched to undead i only got -2 to str and dex. the repurpose spell also shits the bed very often. patch notes say they fixed the transformation. also respeccing apparently breaks the savegame after some time on lich and demon path, i never used it though.
It is a beta after all, kind of expected for there to be so many bugs.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It was a style decision. His earlier art on Gwent and Witcher 3 is great.

man you reminded how good a lot of GWENT art cards are for portraits (that standalone card game is still alive somehow!! kinda impressed that CDPR kept that going)

this is some basic unit card but would fit perfectly well some half elf character for example

vL25HaL.png

Painted one second from the cloak hitting his face, making him flailing panically to get it off - which further down lead to his men questioning his ability to lead, starting a long and bloody coup that eventually ended up with the King overtaken and killed.

(But yeah, pretty good art)

Rafidur

Learned
During the beta I tried the lich mythic path, you see some really facepalm quality stuff there. Enemies will attack you with negative energy repeatedly, giving you free heals.

A certain lich companion is a total magnet for succubus draining kisses, which kills them instantly when it lands. Makes sense with his lore, too!

LbCCVbk.png

Last edited:

Riel

Arcane
Little AIVU doesn't seam to count as an actual pet apparently, at least not in regard to Mythical Beast feat, it doesn't apply the attribute bonus.

BUG or feature??

Tenebris

Scholar
Ok, so is there actually a way to tell Anevia and Irabeth to go away? From the things I've seen in the game they are the only NPCs that stick around no matter what.
You can't. You can be an absolute dick to Irabeth at the most.
You get to murder Anevia and everyone else in the late Lich path though.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I can't recruit a merc witch from Hilor. I found one thread on the owlcat forums where players suspect the merc not showing is related to its class.

Has anyone been able to recruit and what classes?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I can't recruit a merc witch from Hilor. I found one thread on the owlcat forums where players suspect the merc not showing is related to its class.

Has anyone been able to recruit and what classes?
Actually I didn't see half of character pictures when trying to recruit from Hilor. I can see them when creating main character, but not when creating character from Hilor. Stuff is weird.

Mortmal

Arcane
wew chapter 3 is tearing me a second, cant win a single fight in rtwp
you ask ga♥ for build avices, apparently i am a cuck for telling the game is overtuned , unbalanced, and telling it was exactly the same thing for kingmaker so this helpful guy is more qualified and has build advices for you . If he dont , ask the 8 others guys who think his comment was funny , they are certainly like minded individuals good at theorycrafting who will spend time helping.

If by surprise that band of rejects is unable to provide anything of use , you can still come back and ask specific questions and i'll try to help.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I see all portraits and finish the process, but the party member doesn't show up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom