Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Quest That Became Legend - gridless open world blobber

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
At first I do not noticed, but then something just clicked and I saw the hilarious monster idle animation. Now I can't understand why it is so hilarious. I never had any problems with idle animations in Wizardry 6, for example. Too fast? Too fluid? Too high fidelity graphics?

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Good LORD, that roaming looks *amazing !* This game is gonna be wildly great if they can fill it with enough content. This one keeps getting better the more they show.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Being fall, the grass and brush really made me want to mow the lawn and do some yard work. I see all that real estate and think "DAMN! Time to do some yard work."

Looks amazingly big. Maybe I missed the description but is movement old tile blobber or like daggerfall/arena etc?

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

First boss fight - This is the remains of The Champion Of Micirida. Supported by some cursed bonepiles that drain your mana and heals the champion

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Made some changes to the lighting in the jungle, also changed the look of the water a bit. And added some creep, so better bring your bug spray this time

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

This is the main crypt, an instance found in Micirida which is 1 of the 8 worlds you can explore in A Quest That Became Legend. It's still a work in progress but here's a little peek.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

In A Quest That Became Legend there's lots of unique items with special effects to discover. Some of my favorites are items that causes some kind of effect on hit. So here are two swords that do just that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom