Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

notpl

Arbiter
Who are all the hunting skill teachers? I found two in the city (not old town yet) and know how to get:
- skins
- lizard skins
- claws
- insect mandibles
- bloodfly wings
- stingers
- animal fats
- fangs
- lizard tongues

I think there's still shells left, but where do I learn those? Wanna get that skill before I clear turtles.
I believe the old man who runs the secondary bow store will teach you how to remove shells. I must have learned it somewhere, if not him then try the old hunter outside the wolf's den.

Fargus

Arcane
Most of the skills being taught by two retardos in Silbach.
Hunter in Wolf's Den (house next to the gates) teaches to harvest shadowbeasts horns and golem's hearts if you give him "dark paladin" beer. I don't remember if his son and daughter can teach you anything.
Hunter next to Frida's teaches to collect teeth.

I'd love to know who teaches player to remove dragonsnappers horns.

notpl

Arbiter
Most of the skills being taught by two retardos in Silbach.
Hunter in Wolf's Den (house next to the gates) teaches to harvest shadowbeasts horns and golem's hearts if you give him "dark paladin" beer. I don't remember if his son and daughter can teach you anything.
Hunter next to Frida's teaches to collect teeth.

I'd love to know who teaches player to remove dragonsnappers horns.
It's not a unique skill anymore, you learn it when you learn shadowbeast horns iirc. There's only like 10 dragon snappers in the whole game.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Who are all the hunting skill teachers? I found two in the city (not old town yet) and know how to get:
- skins
- lizard skins
- claws
- insect mandibles
- bloodfly wings
- stingers
- animal fats
- fangs
- lizard tongues

I think there's still shells left, but where do I learn those? Wanna get that skill before I clear turtles.
Most shit you get from the village hunters,the one in the city lets you learn about tongues and i believe fangs or claws[the one that you don't learn from the village hunters],you could learn plates,horns and golem hearts from the hunters at the wolf's peak or what its names was,tho you need a special beer to get one of the hunters there to teach you,don't need a beer for the plates tho. The beer could be got from the city,it is called dark paladin. I heard that you could sneak in the first chapter,but don't know for sure.

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
Y8rVKzW.jpg

For the lesser races:
1. Skinning
2. Skinning reptiles
3. Shells
4. Claws
5. Fangs
6. Poison glands
6. Wings
7. Stings
8. Mandibles
9. Dragon Snapper's Horn
10. Shadowbeast's Horn
11. Hearts
12. Fire Lizard Tongues
13. Lard
14. Seeds

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I'm looking for the lamb in Silbach. My last clue was to look behind the inn, but nothing is there. Has one of you guys managed to find it?

Tosiek363

Novice
If you joined city guard also Sall (one of the city guards) can teach you to remove shells and few other things.

Void_Pickle

Educated
I think the lamb was between the river and one of the houses next to the uncle's house. The one with the guy who sits out in front drinking (there's also a pickpocketing book under his bed).

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
In case anyone didn't know this trick from earlier PB games (and missed the hint in this game): Equip the Telekinesis scroll while running around. It'll highlight any items you haven't picked up. I've found so many cleverly hidden things thanks to this. It's especially good for scanning the bottom of lakes & rivers for treasure.

notpl

Arbiter
The second weekend with The Chronicles of Myrtana is already behind us, and we are still amazed how many of you decided to play our production - on Steam alone, the mod was added to the library by over 110,000 users, and an average of 30,000 of them play it every day! We would also like to remind you that there are only 24 hours left for you to vote - if you like The Chronicles of Myrtana, your support will be the best reward we could ever imagine! Link to vote: https://www.moddb.com/groups/2021-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote36621

What's next? Currently, we are working on the biggest patch so far - the patch number 1.1.0 - it will fix many of the major bugs that you have discovered so far. Just like with other patches, installing this one, will not require from you to start the game from scratch. What is more, the patch will provide all owners of houses in the city of Archolos a small Christmas surprise that we have prepared
da3651e59d6006dfa5fa07ec3102d1f3.svg

110k steam downloads is fucking nuts

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:deathclaw:
Where the fuck is the renegade mage bounty in chapter 3 ? I combed the whole area where the bounty said that he is,but there is no dress faggit to slap around.

notpl

Arbiter
Where the fuck is the renegade mage bounty in chapter 3 ? I combed the whole area where the bounty said that he is,but there is no dress faggit to slap around.
If you accept the quest to start up an iron mine (talk to a guy in Garstand's tavern) you'll pass by the renegade novice on your way to the mine

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you accept the quest to start up an iron mine (talk to a guy in Garstand's tavern) you'll pass by the renegade novice on your way to the mine
:whatho:

I have explored that area many times and he is not there,most likely he didn't spawn.

notpl

Arbiter

I have explored that area many times and he is not there,most likely he didn't spawn.
He doesn't spawn until you read the bounty, obviously. He's in a secret cave covered by vines above the mine, he should aggro if you walk by but if he doesn't you'll have to go through the shrubs and look for him.

If he truly isn't there, accept your fate.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

He doesn't spawn until you read the bounty, obviously. He's in a secret cave covered by vines above the mine, he should aggro if you walk by but if he doesn't you'll have to go through the shrubs and look for him.

If he truly isn't there, accept your fate.
Do you know where karin is ,for the make up quest?

Also lol i found the fag,was wondering why all the people in mine quest were getting slowed down,was thinking about traps or some bug,turned out it was the fag.

Fargus

Arcane
Motherfucker slowed you down and wind fisted you? Hardcore.

I hate wind fist with passion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom