Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Plot vs. Play: Chris Avellone, Ken Levine, and David Gaider PAX Panel Report

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Chris Avellone; David Gaider; Ken Levine

This Saturday, at PAX East, Kotaku and G4 attended the "Plot vs. Play" panel which brought together three "story-driven" game developers of very different mold: Ken Levine, David Gaider, and the RPG Codex's darling Chris Avellone. Both of those sites have posted their reports on the panel, and it is a fairly interesting read.

G4 reports:

Levine is more concerned with environment than the words he's going to write. “I would say the best tool we have to sell our story is the world. The visual space...if you think about dialogue, especially in a first person shooter...the environment gives you so much information,” he said. “You can take in so much more visual information than you can take in audio information.”

Avellone works along the same lines. “One of the parts of a narrative designer's job is to tell out the story in the environments without a single line of text or a single line of dialogue from the characters,” he said. Environment artists in the Fallout: New Vegas DLC packs would tell stories through devices like the way a camp was set up when the player discovered it, which would indicate how long someone had stayed there, or what they were doing.

Even if narrative isn't the strongest aspect of many video game experiences, Gaider doesn't want to tell someone they are taking the wrong approach, because he doesn't know if he's taking the right approach. “There are many different types of narrative, and with the advancement of technology we're starting to encounter them,” he said. “Cinematic storytelling, environment storytelling...emergent narrative.” Proper writing demands linearity, but that's not good gameplay, so game developers have to decide where they draw the line between storytelling and writing, because they're not the same thing.

Levine noted the developers of Portal came up with a world in which arbitrary challenges made sense, because the players were in a test environment where random experiments fit with the narrative. Valve created a context for those strange activities. Movies don't have the problem of having to provide challenge, Levine said, and he doesn't know how you make that story really organic compared to other media which don't have the challenge problem.

Gaider suggested the solution to these problems was sometimes stumbled onto accidentally, and Avellone agreed by using the example of Fallout which allowed players to be successful in the game purely through speech options. That trapped Obsidian into needing to concoct an endgame scenario which the player could win only by talking, which required a narrative solution.​

Kotaku's report expands on some of the quotes:

The differences in core philosophy shone right from the start of the panel, which opened with a short but complicated question: why does narrative matter in games?

Gaider answered first, saying, "I think the importance of narrative is to give the player a reason to care. Any game can offer you great-looking models and great-looking levels... It's giving the player a reason to care about the goals you're providing them in the game."

Avellone's response, meanwhile, challenged the idea that the story a game designer can write matters at all. Instead, he explained, the systems that designers put into a game can let the player tell their own, more compelling story. He had found that perhaps the best role of a narrative designer was to "ultimately let the systems and the player's interaction with those actually create their own story." He cited experience with Fallout: New Vegas, describing the way a player brought more to the game than he could ever have intentionally written in:

"One particular example that comes to mind is .. Josh Sawyer, who was playing through Fallout New Vegas for the second time. And he decided to piss off both factions in the game, who hate each other. And when you piss off either faction in the game, assassins will attack you, which is pretty typical for showing reputation mechanics in games.

But because he had chosen to piss off both factions, which is something we hadn't accounted for, he woke up in the Mojave Wasteland one morning to find that both assassin squads had spawned in but rather than attack him, they launched at each other, murdered each other, and Josh just went by, whistled, looted all their corpses... And I could have spent like a month and a half trying to do a narrative design solution that would set up that situation, but because of the mechanics Josh was able to have a story all his own because of his actions in the environment."​

Levine answered last, saying that for him, the story in a game is all about context.

"I would say that the best tool we have to sell our story is the world because the visual space. I don't have the comfort of being able to tell the story through a lot of words as much because I view that in our games as sort of a 14.4 mode of communication... so the environments are the T3 line. And it gives you so much information that's always there, it's all around you, all these polygons, and you can take in so much more visual information all at once than you can take in audio information. So I don't see it as a right way or a wrong way. I see that for us, we tend to rely upon the environment so much because you can do so much at once, process so much information so quickly."​

Context, freedom, and emotional engagement. Which is better and why? Discuss!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I think MCA makes the most compelling argument. Levine to a degree as well, however, looking at his past few games I'd say that they do more than just discredit him. Having good visuals to tell a story is all well and good, however it's a slippery slope that will easily lead to a Bioshockian "all flash no substance" situation. Gaider is a fucking tool.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think MCA makes the most compelling argument. Levine to a degree as well, however, looking at his past few games I'd say that they do more than just discredit him. Having good visuals to tell a story is all well and good, however it's a slippery slope that will easily lead to a Bioshockian "all flash no substance" situation. Gaider is a fucking tool.

Past few games? He hasn't actually released a game since the first Bioshock.

Hobo Elf

Arcane

Past few games? He hasn't actually released a game since the first Bioshock.

I was thinking of Bioshock Infinite, which seems like it's going to be the exact same shit as the first Bioshock, just with a new paint job. I checked out Bioshock 2 but it doesn't seem like he was involved with that game.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Avellone and I used to talk about this all the time, and Josh has ALWAYS felt this way - his favorite game is Darklands after all.

I gave Chris the example of how the first time I played X-COM I *NEVER* discovered Psionics at all. Probably due to my propensity for using rockets and auto cannons...

Anyway, I got all the way to Cedonia when I then met Greys again for the first time in ages it seemed. I remember thinking this was going to be a cake walk! Until they possessed all but one of my dudes and turned their own weapons on each other. I had one guy, Marijuana Man, who was seemingly immune to the psionic attacks, I would hear that sound and see that sound effect, but I could always control him. I ran him to the glowing green elevator down into the bowels of the alien base. He took hits from laser and plasma weapons the whole way, and you can't use medkits on yourself for some stupid reason, so he was already a dead man walking by the time I got to the eleveator.

The final mission for me ending up being something akin to a stealth/combat mission as I took one bleeding and dying x-com agent through the alien base, found the brain, and blew it up. No story writer out there can match such a narrative that you can create yourself if the world is set up in such a way to react dynamically to your choices, or in the case ox my first x-com playthrough, my mistakes.

The other example I gave Chris was Age of Wonders... 1, 2 or Shadow Magic, I don't remember. My castle had a stack of 8 and I had to defend against 32 enemy units assaulting the castle. I put one Dwarf Beserker guy (the dudes with two axes) behind the castle gate that got breached, and he held off EVERYONE while the archers and swashbucklers shot everyone. He earned his gold medal in a single battle.

No story creator can make me care more about those little clumps of pixels more than that. No single narrative element for ME stands out more than those two.

That doesn't mean I can't appreciate what an amazing story Torment had, or how great Full Throttle is, and I will always remember them, but they just don't have the same impact.

That's what makes Chris such an amazing designer and story teller. He is constantly looking for better ways for the player to experience their OWN narrative AND he can write characters and stories when he needs to.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
I wish I knew more of what Gaider actually wrote these days. I wonder if he actually writes, or if he oversees a bunch of other, lesser writers.

In either case, writing at Bioware, has gone downhill in my opinion lately. The fact that there are parts of ME and DA which border on amazing are also paired with FALSE choices and ham fisted deaths forced upon you in the first 5 minutes of both games, characters the game TELLS you to care about...I'm sorry, that just doesn't work for me. The fact that the main characters are the SAME from game to game is... awful, not just for the lack of creativity, but just for the stereotypes. The disparity between the almost amazing, and the eye-rolling awfulness is what I find so frustrating and distasteful.

I know you need beats. I know you need valleys and peaks, but a peak is supposed to be a slow moment, not a moment where either my brother or sister die based on MY gender. Not a moment where you the game tell me to care about the cadet that just got killed in the first 5 minutes of the game.

I just remember Chris working at his keyboard, CONSTANTLY taking notes and rehashing characters, beats, peaks, and valleys, working LATE into the night, every night. At no point does he ever think, "That's perfect.". He just runs out of time, and that passion shines through. Chris works hard to try to change the stereotypes and shake up the conventions, as does Josh. They don't always succeed, but I think they do far more than they fail.

I'll use a metaphor to show how I feel about Bioware's consistency these days. George Lucas directing Episode 1. When Jake Lloyd asks to go with the Jedi and his mother says ,"Yes", and he says, "Yippeeee!". George Lucase in response to that said, "Cut, that's a wrap.". As in, that's perfect, no, don't do another take, let's more on. Episode 1, amazing graphics, great scenes, some decent fight scenes, and "Yippeeee!".

Don't get me wrong, Obsidian has their own issues to bear and work with, and the reviewers are quick to hammer Obsidian with them while giving Bioware a pass.

"One particular example that comes to mind is .. Josh Sawyer, who was playing through Fallout New Vegas for the second time. And he decided to piss off both factions in the game, who hate each other. And when you piss off either faction in the game, assassins will attack you, which is pretty typical for showing reputation mechanics in games.

But because he had chosen to piss off both factions, which is something we hadn't accounted for, he woke up in the Mojave Wasteland one morning to find that both assassin squads had spawned in but rather than attack him, they launched at each other, murdered each other, and Josh just went by, whistled, looted all their corpses... And I could have spent like a month and a half trying to do a narrative design solution that would set up that situation, but because of the mechanics Josh was able to have a story all his own because of his actions in the environment."

He could have been describing the first Halo for all I know. Show me an example of two factions that are in good relations with one another, player gets on their bad side and they send people to kill you but in the insuing firefight they kill each other (let's call this the True Romance scenarrio), resulting in both factions now hating one another and possibly affecting the game storyline from then onwards. That's a hell of a lot more liquid response from game mechanics than what he's describing: AI factions who are scripted/flagged to fight/hate each other, spawning in the same location with the end result of them killing one other. I'm sorry, but I fail to find that impressive.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer

But because he had chosen to piss off both factions, which is something we hadn't accounted for, he woke up in the Mojave Wasteland one morning to find that both assassin squads had spawned in but rather than attack him, they launched at each other, murdered each other, and Josh just went by, whistled, looted all their corpses... And I could have spent like a month and a half trying to do a narrative design solution that would set up that situation, but because of the mechanics Josh was able to have a story all his own because of his actions in the environment."

He could have been describing the first Halo for all I know. Show me an example of two factions that are in good relations with one another, player gets on their bad side and they send people to kill you but in the insuing firefight they kill each other (let's call this the True Romance scenarrio), resulting in both factions now hating one another and possibly affecting the game storyline from then onwards. That's a hell of a lot more liquid response from game mechanics than what he's describing: AI factions who are scripted/flagged to fight/hate each other, spawning in the same location with the end result of them killing one other. I'm sorry, but I fail to find that impressive.

I'm being pedantic here, but your True Romance example is flawed. In True Romance the shootout was between two factions who hated each other, cops and criminals. There is even a guy who says "I hate cops". What happened in True Romance is almost EXACTLY what happened to Josh.

What you are asking for, factions who are friendly that turn on each other because if the player's actions, is not hard to do. You could even do in Doom the FPS. I could trick an Imp into shooting a Pinkie and then they would attack and kill each other. Granted, it didn't effect the game's story...

Still, it wouldn't be hard to set up those mechanics, it would just be hard to get in a situation where it happened. Having two factions who are friendly and then hating each other and then affecting the game story is just another variant of the same mechanics that were already in place. Just what you are asking specifically for did not fit into the FO:NV storyline because there is no conceivable way Caesar's Legion and the NCR would EVER like each other no matter how much Charisma the player has.

I'm being pedantic here, but your True Romance example is flawed. In True Romance the shootout was between two factions who hated each other, cops and criminals. There is even a guy who says "I hate cops". What happened in True Romance is almost EXACTLY what happened to Josh.

What you are asking for, factions who are friendly that turn on each other because if the player's actions, is not hard to do. You could even do in Doom the FPS. I could trick an Imp into shooting a Pinkie and then they would attack and kill each other. Granted, it didn't effect the game's story...

Still, it wouldn't be hard to set up those mechanics, it would just be hard to get in a situation where it happened. Having two factions who are friendly and then hating each other and then affecting the game story is just another variant of the same mechanics that were already in place. Just what you are asking specifically for did not fit into the FO:NV storyline because there is no conceivable way Caesar's Legion and the NCR would EVER like each other no matter how much Charisma the player has.

Agreed, poor name for it.

I have not played F:NV, so I'll concede that point as well (re: fitting into storyline). But I think my point still stands, that what he's stating is far more common in games than he assumes (let alone taking a month to design). As to it being a variant of what's already in place, I'm not so sure. I can't think of a situation where that applied say in Alpha Protocol, at least off the top of my head (ending aside).

grotsnik

Arcane
I'm sure I've had a good solid whinge about this before, but as far as I'm concerned Gaider's cardinal sin has been to become so very bloody precious about player choices and game writing. His metaphor about the writer scattering breadcrumb-trails for the player to follow isn't actually all that far from what the other two are getting at, about the writer setting up the pieces, the characters and the situations, then letting the 'story' play out more organically in-game - but the conclusion Gaider seems to draw is that the writer is a puppetmaster whose job is to fool the player into thinking their choices matter, that they have agency and freedom, and to make them 'care' by shoving plenty of shocking twists and tragic turns of events into their faces.

I don't think that's right, and if he holds to it, I think it's actually a pretty woeful design philosophy; from the very start, you're not thinking about how to create a reasonable facsimile of freedom by considering all the various ways the player might go through the game and making them viable throughout, you're scheming how to lead them down a strictly limited number of paths, that you've already decided on yourself, without them realising what you're doing. An RPG writer, IMO, is responsible for figuring out how the player might want to act and providing for it; creating opportunities for storytelling, not inventing Completely Surprising Betrayal #17 and then dragging the player forcibly towards that plot trigger. Because, at heart, he's a servant to the player experience.

With Gaider's philosophy, since the player experience is artificial, illusory and, most importantly, explicitly shaped by the writer's ability to 'emotionally engage' us, the writers' whims and the plotlines they've decided will make us all weep or cream our pants or whathaveyou become the only things that really matter. And that's how you end up with arrogant, absurd nonsense like retroactively making characters in your franchise immortal; ignoring the player, quite unnecessarily, in favour of 'the story we, the writers, wanted to tell'.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The new Avellone's a cool guy.:thumbsup:
I wish I knew more of what Gaider actually wrote these days. I wonder if he actually writes, or if he oversees a bunch of other, lesser writers.
He does both. For Origins he wrote the Dalish and Human Noble origins, the Brecilian Forest and Redcliffe quest lines, and Zevran, Alistair, Cailan, Morrigan, Shale, and a large part of Duncan. For DA2 he wrote Cassandra, Fenris, Orsino (for the record he didn't want him to go crazymad if you sided with the mages but the level designers voted him down), and Meredith.

Oh and your old buddy Ferret's on the writing team as well. :p

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Exactly grotsnik. What Gayder is talking about is the way the people over at the playground handle their text-RPGs, giving the crowd a limited number of choices. It's a great approach for such a medium, since it's a big crowd that certainly has different opinions on how the story should spin out, but when a game is about me and me alone (a fact he emphasizes on a lot too) then I should be the one deciding what I can do. You wouldn't want your GM to tell you "okay so there's this troll and hes pretty huge and hes gonna fuck you over. What do you wanna do? Hit him, shoot him, or spit in his face? There's no other options, and whatever cool way you might think off to engage him totally won't work because I don't want to invest any more time into that scenario." Talking about Bioware games the options often are hit him, hit him or hit him, but let's give them that. It's still a bad design to not even consider a few more unconventional approaches people might want to take. Unfortunately the only way to implement something like that would be to bring a few more skills back into the game that are non-combat ones. A player who picks up something like engineering or science surely does so because he wants his character to be versed in that field, and giving him a few choices that take his individual skills into consideration all over the game surely can't be that hard. If the guys over at ITS can do it, a developer like Bioware or Bethesda surely has the resources to do so either. And when you beat the troll because your superior speech skill made him believe the ogre over there fucked his mother, then you totally deserve to pass that scene unharmed, and it certainly is gonna evoke a smirk on your face while playing it, because you did it the way you wanted. And that is not a "forced" decision by any means, since picking up the speech skill means you want to play your character this way, and the game enables you to do that. You wouldn't want to outsmart a troll if you chose more combat oriented skills anyway, so no one can complain (usually they still do though :x)

With Gaider's philosophy, since the player experience is artificial, illusory and, most importantly, explicitly shaped by the writer's ability to 'emotionally engage' us, the writers' whims and the plotlines they've decided will make us all weep or cream our pants or whathaveyou become the only things that really matter. And that's how you end up with arrogant, absurd nonsense like retroactively making characters in your franchise immortal; ignoring the player, quite unnecessarily, in favour of 'the story we, the writers, wanted to tell'.
Not to mention that this behaviour leads to these interviews where they overhype the stuff they wrote themselves, thinking it is totally awesome because their standards for great and engaging fantasy storytelling are on the same level as My Little Pony. In b4 Konjad.

The way I imagine Gayder overseeing the writing is like this: He pulls a few interesting (in his mind) scenarios out of his arse, puts them on paper, makes a multiple choice sheet out of it and when hes finished, he hands it over to the other writers, who then have to pick one scenario each to write about. Meanwhile he thinks of a couple 'different' endings for the game, which take into consideration if you took action A, B or C the most, with a bit of fluff put into it if you killed someone, and voila you have a perfect Dragon Age: Origins Epilogue.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
I'm sure I've had a good solid whinge about this before, but as far as I'm concerned Gaider's cardinal sin has been to become so very bloody precious about player choices and game writing. His metaphor about the writer scattering breadcrumb-trails for the player to follow isn't actually all that far from what the other two are getting at, about the writer setting up the pieces, the characters and the situations, then letting the 'story' play out more organically in-game - but the conclusion Gaider seems to draw is that the writer is a puppetmaster whose job is to fool the player into thinking their choices matter, that they have agency and freedom, and to make them 'care' by shoving plenty of shocking twists and tragic turns of events into their faces.

I don't think that's right, and if he holds to it, I think it's actually a pretty woeful design philosophy; from the very start, you're not thinking about how to create a reasonable facsimile of freedom by considering all the various ways the player might go through the game and making them viable throughout, you're scheming how to lead them down a strictly limited number of paths, that you've already decided on yourself, without them realising what you're doing. An RPG writer, IMO, is responsible for figuring out how the player might want to act and providing for it; creating opportunities for storytelling, not inventing Completely Surprising Betrayal #17 and then dragging the player forcibly towards that plot trigger. Because, at heart, he's a servant to the player experience.

The other problem with this is there is a schedule when making a video game, and WRITING all of these choices and expecting someone to implement outcomes for all of them quickly becomes a herculean task, as we found out on Alpha Protocol. If your game gets rushed out early, not all of those outcomes will get fair time, OR WORSE, get shoehorned into some other response.

It's the old:
"Dost thou love me?"
Yes.
No. <--------

"But thou must!"
"Dost thou love me?"
Yes.
No. <--------

over and over again. DA did this in several places.

I think Gaider is a talented writer, like Avellone, but the difference is that Avellone understands that it might be better to build a world with factions, reactions, reputations, and other systems so that cinematic experiences happen organically as a reaction to the player's choice, whereas Gaider and Bioware are more concerned with camera angles and lighting for the cinematic experiences they create and expect to have an emotional impact on the player.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
The new Avellone's a cool guy.:thumbsup:
He does both. For Origins he wrote the Dalish and Human Noble origins, the Brecilian Forest and Redcliffe quest lines, and Zevran, Alistair, Cailan, Morrigan, Shale, and a large part of Duncan. For DA2 he wrote Cassandra, Fenris, Orsino (for the record he didn't want him to go crazymad if you sided with the mages but the level designers voted him down), and Meredith.

Oh and your old buddy Ferret's on the writing team as well. :p

He writes good characters... well except for that Meredith crap. I liked Alistair, which was at least an interesting twist on the comic relief, and Shale was neat because, hey, he's golem.

Ferret is a nice and generous guy and he is a great DM.

My WHOLE problem with Dragon Age that made it INCREDIBLY difficult to engage and enjoy the story was the whole mages versus the templar crap.

It seems that the designers, most of the designers, were going out of their way to say hey, the templar are jack booted thugs who are unfairly restraining and killing mages that may or may not be corrupted by chaos blood magic. I think most designers wanted the player to at best side with the mages, and at worst, find moral equivalence with the mages and the templar.

The problem is 1) in DA1 there is no one there to tell the templar side of the story, and we CONSTANTLY have Meredith bitching about the templar and talking about how much she and her mom love killing the templar. Her and her boobs are supposed to win the argument.

However in the game, the templar are ALWAYS RIGHT. Mages are like man... those templar sure are hard on us because every time one of us dabbles in bloodmagic, dozens of innocents get horribly mutilated and murdered. Yeah... you know what we should do? We should totally throw off the yoke of the templar by dabbling in blood magic so that we can defeat them OH GOD LOOK AT WHAT WE'VE DONE!

Enter the templar who have to clean up mess after mess created by these idiots.

However, to the best of my recollection, you had to go through the whole game suffering this idiocy and dealing with Meredith bitching about the injustice of it all over and over again. Once I got that old lady mage in my party, I tired to kill Meredith - which I COULD NOT DO. Choice?!

I just found all the "politics" insufferable and completely lacking in subtlety.

Repressed Homosexual
(more or less what I posted in the other thread)

I'm sorry, but I simply can't agree wholeheartedly with those who think that games with almost no story and only gameplay make for amazing, memorable player-created stories. It's too abstract, too limited, too indistinct.

I believe that the "player-created story" paradigm thing is very overrated. I agree just a tiny little bit with Gaider, as lame as he often is, because game mechanics have extremely small limits of scope (what little the programmers have the time to implement), often get repetitive, and ultimately doesn't allow you to do much of anything of significance. The player soon realizes this. Stimulating the player's imagination is at least equally important if not more, and that doesn't come from toying with the game mechanics endlessly and walking from one place to the other. I greatly enjoy a lot of game experiences that feature no story, but I like having some interesting context as well. The system would need to have more flexibility, like in a PnP RPG. Now that is closer to fantastic, unique experiences tailored for you. I could recall hundreds of fantastic, memorable gaming moments from PnP sessions of GURPS, D&D, Vampire and Cthulhu played with my friends. It's so incredibly rich that a PC game simply won't compare, no matter how glad I was to get my crew of Fyoras to get pass some impregnable bridge in Geneforge full of mages and electric pylons shooting you on sight, when they were way above my level.

I believe that level design is by far the most important component, more than all the other factors combined.

I think that the ultimate compromise is to have a game with a quality storyline while not having it rubbed in your face, but that also comprises meaty gameplay systems. This way, everyone is happy.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Well, I'm only stating my opinion. In the end, it is subjective. Bioware clearly makes games a lot of people enjoy a great deal. I fully accept that I am more picky and that also at times I take it personally when I shouldn't.

If perhaps the measuring stick was applied equally and fairly, I might feel differently.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Don't you like AP, SOZ, and DS3? if so, youa rne't that picky. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom