Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Codex will be experiencing some downtime over Christmas

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: RPG Codex

'nuff said.

UPDATE: Our down-time appears to be over. Carry on.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Take the opportunity to get the pre-XF post counts, DU. :M

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess this is appropriate, considering the topic of 90% of GRPG discussion these days:

How do you say hipster in German? Hipschter?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Angelo85 (to Josh Sawyer): Hey.
Josh Sawyer: Hey. What's up?
Angelo85: Your pronunciation is very good.
Josh Sawyer: Thanks.
Angelo85: Yeah.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
And many lustful glances have been exchanged during that conversation.
But why did you cut out the last line?

Josh Sawyer: So... my place or yours?

gromit

Arcane
All of your mothers just experienced some downtime, if you get my jist. You may only see why if you're a patron --- as you've heard in the news, the new deal is to charge for user-submitted content, particularly pictures.

Anyway, I love you all, and wish you a merry CHristmas, happy Channukah albeit a bit late; a joyous Kwanzaa needless to say, you farcical pack of eurotrash... and, naturally, a most solemn Ramandan. Belatedly, a happy Solstice / New Moon / New World combo, which even without the bullshit generally attached to such things, is quite a nice landmark.

I wish such tidings even -- no, especially -- to Dark Underlord, who everyone bitches and moans about, but essentially gets to do, here, what I wish I could do to those people I've done business with, who had the unfortunate property of bastardy about them.

crufty

Arcane
All of your mothers just experienced some downtime, if you get my jist. You may only see why if you're a patron --- as you've heard in the news, the new deal is to charge for user-submitted content, particularly pictures.

Anyway, I love you all, and wish you a merry CHristmas, happy Channukah albeit a bit late; a joyous Kwanzaa needless to say, you farcical pack of eurotrash... and, naturally, a most solemn Ramandan. Belatedly, a happy Solstice / New Moon / New World combo, which even without the bullshit generally attached to such things, is quite a nice landmark.

I wish such tidings even -- no, especially -- to Dark Underlord, who everyone bitches and moans about, but essentially gets to do, here, what I wish I could do to those people I've done business with, who had the unfortunate property of bastardy about them.

:salute:

DU is true BOFH :bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom