Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A Call For Peace -- Zarniwoop doesn't really like this thread title

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Newfag staff ruining the Codex, o rly. Guess the joindates of the staff members who made these recent posts in the admin forum:

There are way too many insane non-modders/developers posting crap all over the place. Ban them!

So, we're now letting shit alts run amok? And if you think the recent lulz brought someone 'back' then think again. Shitposters always got shittons of alts.

Mustawd

I know I've been visiting this place for too long when I forget that there are a lot of people on here who have serious mental health issues.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We are some angry cunts
And native to the 'dex
Fighting for our right to laugh
at Biowarean sex

And when our rights were threatened
By Shillyfinitron
WE rally behind the butthurt flag that bears a single star

Hurrah, hurrah, for shitpost rights hurrah
Hurrah for the butthurt troll flag that bears a single star :butthurt:

And always old DU was faithful to his trust
like friends and like brethren, brofisting and such.
But now when News Jew treachery attempts our posts to scar
We'll hoist on high the butthurt troll flag that bears a single star

First ironyuri nobly made the stand
And after his great doxxing we took him by the hand
next quickly jcd, somberlain though cunts
both raised on high the butthurt troll flag
that bears a single star

The mods thought it funny
to pull a spicy prank
eventually old hivemind joined us in the ranks
lambchop, black, Western and Burning Bridges are
now rallying round the butthurt flag
that bears a single star.

And here's to brave Crispy
The old virginal man
He made the "house divided" speech
but fell flat on his can

Then cheer boys, cheer
raise a joyous shout
the newfag persianronin has also gone out
and let another rousing cheer for Excidium be given
Multi-headed dicks are hitting ass and leg it's heavan!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'll mod pol. Too many poofters, yids, women and slav-shit on this board already.

Once again the Anglo is required to bring hot lead, cold steel and enlightenment to the savage and unruly places of the world.

you lack the moral clarity to be fit for this duty

only darth roxor, a man of principles, can be entrusted with this burden and expected to carry it out as the great ancestors have ordained

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
yes, a swedish protestard moral midget would certainly approve the candidacy of a briton

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Darth Roxor would be an excellent choice, as would be Kemosabe or Gnidrologist because they all got a bizzare humor.

Fizzelopegus is one unyielding motherfucker but too opinionated to be a leader. If you want someone who argues with everyone you may as well make me moderator, and the lunatics take over the asylum.

Last edited:

Mustawd

That will just result in a few elite having "Super" mod privileges. Which basically means we're in the same place, but being a mod is now worthless. Fucking communists. You all make me sick.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
When times get tough, the commies come crawling out of the woodwork.

Also, fuck all of you for not brofisting my awesome rebel anthem :decline:

Prime Junta

That will just result in a few elite having "Super" mod privileges. Which basically means we're in the same place, but being a mod is now worthless. Fucking communists. You all make me sick.

We call that the nomenklatura

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
I'll mod pol. Too many poofters, yids, women and slav-shit on this board already.

Once again the Anglo is required to bring hot lead, cold steel and enlightenment to the savage and unruly places of the world.

you lack the moral clarity to be fit for this duty

only darth roxor, a man of principles, can be entrusted with this burden and expected to carry it out as the great ancestors have ordained

I have two simple intentions.

1) To keep pol "as is" while the rest of the site turns into neogaf. (not my problem, don't give a toss)

2) Stand at the parapet with fixed bayonet to keep the likes of idhtfc from merging threads, editing users posts or just being a chode looking to meddle with what is already sound in foundation.

Blackrod motherfucker, anything more is populist tripe and woman like.

$_57.JPG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom