Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A matter of corrupt mods, and me not not being gay.

Humbaba

Arcane
Yes the mods are corrupt because they are on MY payroll! I paid them to smear you Ontopoly! You will never run for mayor in this town again you gay faggot! I own the whole damn site and everyone on it hehehe!

cigar_money_burn.jpg

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ontopoly, I agree that anyone with editing powers should use them responsibly (though harmless fun can also be great as demonstrated by our esteemed trickster god DarkUnderlord), but you are blowing this way out of proportion. The shoutbox is 100% shitposting and if you hadn't overreacted this much, the edit probably wouldn't have been noticed by most users. Also, repeating that you are not gay this many times has the opposite effect, just ask Homosexuality has Risen about this.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
For the record, no one cares if you're gay Ontopoly. I most certainly won't think less of you because of how you swing; but using what is essentially a joke from a janny as a pretense for "mod corruption" is, however, gay. Instead of getting yourself flustered over inconsequential things. Take a break from shitbox. Seriously. That place rots the brain. I myself try to not spend too much time there if I can help it - somedays my ADHD gets the better of me though. Also listen to some music. Try going on walks. Play video games. Discuss video games in a forum about video games. Ya know. Be normal.

Speaking of music. Here's a pretty snazzy track I found on youtube. Quite relaxing. I listen to it on loop while trying to get high score on tetris.

Just today I reached a pretty nice high score of about 100k, not the greatest, but meh. This was done on a new game with wiped scores, so it's okay. Highest I got was about 400k once. Classic tetris is so hard, lmao. I don't how I've spent so many years playing this dumb game but still suck at it lol.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I disapprove of mods outing homosexual users. He should be allowed to come out of the closet when he feels comfortable!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm tempted to edit every one of Ontopoly's posts ITT to read I AM GAY and to use the Edit silently feature so there would be no evidence.

You see, it would take at least another $500.00 payment to remove my ability to do that, as well.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm tempted to edit every one of Ontopoly's posts ITT to read I AM GAY and to use the Edit silently feature so there would be no evidence.

You see, it would take at least another $500.00 payment to remove my ability to do that, as well.
That'd be mod corruption and that would be bad really bad. Don't force my hand by involving my Senator in this matter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom