Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Add the Pete Hines smiley

all in favor?

• hm yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why, this certainly sounds like a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
petehinesheadheywc4.png

Shannow

Waster of Time
DAC is as bad as we are. Weren't we supposed to be the bad boys of the net with "no moderation" and shit?

Ah, well, I'd be in favour of it. But sadly, sadly this poll is rigged. Rigged polls are bad, mmmkay? So I am AGAINST this abomination of the Adversary! AGAINST it I say! May all burn in the fiery Hells of flaming flames who even consider voting in favour.

EDIT: typo

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The poll's not rigged at all. There's very clearly a "yes" response and a "sounds like a good idea" response which isn't a yes, therefore making it no.

So far, the no's are ahead.

Herbert West

Arbiter
I'll vote yes for the vertical version if someone adds spine and veins sticking out of his severed, bloodstained neck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom