Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Age of Decadence interview at RPG Vault

Twinfalls

Erudite
Shutup you goddam bunch of posturing sycophants.

I want more than full voiceover. I want 200% voicing. I want to hear everyone in the game speak, and then I want the game to do my speaking for me. Next time I address the Senate I will slam my fist down peremptorily. AOD on my laptop will then declare that I am to rule by decree and bring back those swinging 'saloon' type doors that people used to put in their kitchens.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Mefi said:
And if it's only snippets to define character, then it might work very well considering how you're going for an old-style text commentary too. Kind of compliments enough to guide imagination without beating the player over the head.
That's the idea.

psycojester

Arbiter
I want more than full voiceover. I want 200% voicing

So what your saying is you'd like the game to have full voice acting for the voices in your head as well as the characters in the game?

Twinfalls

Erudite
yes, for example the voices right now telling me 'Should I track you down and kill you' and 'No, let him go'

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
bryce777 said:
galsiah said:
Seeing as I "complained" about the tone of the first interview, I thought I'd mention that this one was better in that respect IMO. [though more new info would be nice :) - in the second part I hope]

Nice to know you're not going down the in-joke road too. Fallout 2 started to piss me off with all that. Lovely as the codex is, I'd rather not have it at the top of my mind as I play.

norway, 1967, the rpg!
I don't get it.

psycojester

Arbiter
PM me over which voice wins ok Twinfalls? I'd like to know if i have to get the bear traps out tonight

Jason

chasing a bee
You know you're allowed to post news on the front page, right? Me & the boys have been talking it over and we decided you're up to the task.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I think so. I would, of course, prefer if the game was covered in a more mature fashion and the criticism was aimed at the design aspects, but them's the breaks, apparently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom