Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Lambach

Arcane
Seriously, whats the point of this?

Infinikike could finally start earning some real Shekels for advertising Microsoft's, oh sorry, I meant Obsidian's latest mediocre/worthless pile of shit and DarkUndercuck might get a pat on the head from Kotaku staff members for being such a good ally in helping the medium "grow and mature", as they say. Crispy might also get laid for the first time in his life when he introduces himself to the ladies as a Staff member of a proper, socially accepted gaming website.

Lol, kidding, god himself couldn't make that last bit happen.

Zibniyat

Arcane
As for DU, he probably just doesn't want Codex to get "bad reputation" for discussions herein, and wants to preemptively ban them so that he be spared retaliation from Twitter or whatever. An understandable position, if a bit pathetic.

May god forgive me for defending an Australian, but I don't think that's quite the case. DU has been pretty adamantly pro free speech in the past, and is hardly some progtard.

No, you misunderstand. I'm not saying DU is a progressive, I'm saying he's acting out of fear from them. In fact, I know he's not a progressive, he has heart in the right place, but is a bit overly timid sometimes, I think...

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
We all know people who want "political discussions" forbidden aren't interested in merely not being personally affected by it (negatively or positively), they want others to be punished for it or limited in some sense. It isn't about convenience, justice or whatever.

As for DU, he probably just doesn't want Codex to get "bad reputation" for discussions herein, and wants to preemptively ban them so that he be spared retaliation from Twitter or whatever. An understandable position, if a bit pathetic.

Codex can hardly get a bad reputation - have you seen any of the Retardera threads about the Avellone trial that were posted here? All these neomarxist tards were like "Avellone is obviously guilty, he posted on the Codex after all."

Any leftard interested in vidya knows that RPG Codex is where their enemies congregate and anyone associated with the Codex in any way is damned for all time as far as they are concerned. I made a long-ass post about this in the previous "lets split the Codex" thread and I wont waste time making the same point in detail here as well, but I sure hope that DU as well as any staff member that might be pushing for all this retarded shit realise that there is no way back. They can either maintain their dignity and keep the Codex as the unique forum it is, or they can throw it all away, crawl in front of the cucks in shame and in the end be rejected by them anyway. Murricans nowadays lose their jobs and get canceld over 10 years old Facebook posts that are now interpreted as offensive. If you think you can somehow become a good boi according to the current year rules after being involved with the Codex, you got a next thing coming.

fork

Seriously, whats the point of this?

Infinikike could finally start earning some real Shekels for advertising Microsoft's, oh sorry, I meant Obsidian's latest mediocre/worthless pile of shit and DarkUndercuck might get a pat on the head from Kotaku staff members for being such a good ally in helping the medium "grow and mature", as they say. Crispy might also get laid for the first time in his life when he introduces himself to the ladies as a Staff member of a proper, socially accepted gaming website.

Lol, kidding, god himself couldn't make that last bit happen.

You can tell by Crispy's and Infinitron's button reactions what unfunny, pathetic assholes they are and that these two are the ones behind all this. Get rid of these cretins, reinstate JarlFrank and ask Saint_Proverbius to cover the news again. Problem solved.

Moonrise

The Magnificent
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Believe it or not, of all the active Codex staff members, I'm probably the one who has the least to do with what's going on currently
Then by all means explain why the staff, other than yourself of course, all seem to have had a dramatic change in their convictions. Have they all conveniently misplaced their balls simultaneously, or are there outside forces at play?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
lol who's the staff that is pushing for this? For the 10 years on this forum I have seen DU so active only when there is big staff drama. Who will spill the beans for us plebs ? :popcorn:

DU. See the post I made in the other thread https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...lowed-on-the-codex.140121/page-2#post-7502802 The outside influence in this case being the Australian government.

What happened to Saint_Proverbius by the way? Why doesn't he post news anymore?

He lives in a rural area so his internet options are limited and became unreliable. He said he's switching to a different, hopefully more reliable service, but that will take some time.

Can't handle the bacon

Codex can hardly get a bad reputation - have you seen any of the Retardera threads about the Avellone trial that were posted here? All these neomarxist tards were like "Avellone is obviously guilty, he posted on the Codex after all."
The fact that SJWs are a cult of zero-forgiveness never stops faithless cucklords from prostrating themselves before a mob of insane demon clowns who hate their guts, and getting utterly torn to shreds as a result of their cowardice.

Cucks gonna cuck.

fork

What happened to Saint_Proverbius by the way? Why doesn't he post news anymore?

He lives in a rural area so his internet options are limited and became unreliable. He said he's switching to a different, hopefully more reliable service, but that will take some time.

Yes, I've heard that story before (from you iirc?).

How reliable does your internet need to be to be able to post a text message? Or does he insist on a news stream in 4k/60fps? Apparently he was able to log in just yesterday. If he's able to log in, he's able to post news. I call that excuse bullshit, sorry. Especially since you could actually feel Infinitron seething over Saint_Proverbius' return and the users' mostly enthusiastic reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still remember the 1989 June edition of Nintendo Power where legendary gaming journalist Chris Hoffman included the now infamous line of "These n*gger bumble bees best fuck out of Scrooges moneys" in his DuckTales NES review. The strong language sent a clear message to the gaming industry: Don't include bullshit zigzagging enemies in your platformer. If Chris wasn't able to include the n word, I highly doubt there would be a single video game made today that did not include bees all over the god damn place.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is this this time of year or Australia became so fascist (((they]]] threaten DU to Wako his Farm and Family? Seriously all good things end, and the games especially RPG ones become so politicized and yet not fun that you barely find few of them worth playing yearly (mostly East Euro ones), so yes Codex without free speech will be another reset era or RPG Watch where you allowed only to praise games, their messages and Corporations which released them... cause censure and purges always start with n-i-g-g-e-r-s and ends up with everybody who make advertisers and sponsors uncomfortable.

DU is of course Sovereign here so if he wants to quit and try to get pardon from SJW crowd good luck for him as he will need lot of it with this bunch of puritan zealots.

P.S. and of course all those who will vote Free Speech will be allowed to post in GD only and vice verso unless our Australian King decides to flip results.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
How realible does your internet need to be to be able to post a text message? Or does he insist on a news stream in 4k/60fps? Apparently he was able to log in just yesterday. If he's able to log in, he's able to post news.

He was here for a few minutes, didn't really have the time to dig through the indie RPG mines. He's also been busy with farm stuff since it's summer. If there's some conspiracy to keep him from posting news, he himself has not actually mentioned it anywhere.

fork

How realible does your internet need to be to be able to post a text message? Or does he insist on a news stream in 4k/60fps? Apparently he was able to log in just yesterday. If he's able to log in, he's able to post news.

He was here for a few minutes, didn't really have the time to dig through the indie RPG mines. He's also been busy with farm stuff since it's summer. If there's some conspiracy to keep him from posting news, he himself has not actually mentioned it anywhere.

Still no reason not to get rid of Infinitron if you ask me.

Thonius

Arcane
Is this this time of year or Australia became so fascist (((they]]] threaten DU to Wako his Farm and Family? Seriously all good things end, and the games especially RPG ones become so politicized and yet not fun that you barely find few of them worth playing yearly (mostly East Euro ones), so yes Codex without free speech will be another reset era or RPG Watch where you allowed only to praise games, their messages and Corporations which released them... cause censure and purges always start with n-i-g-g-e-r-s and ends up with everybody who make advertisers and sponsors uncomfortable.

DU is of course Sovereign here so if he wants to quit and try to get pardon from SJW crowd good luck for him as he will need lot of it with this bunch of puritan zealots.

P.S. and of course all those who will vote Free Speech will be allowed to post in GD only and vice verso unless our Australian King decides to flip results.
We've seen it times and times again. And we'll see it once more. I saw it happen on multiple platforms, it yeah always starts with nibba word ( are we allowed to say it now or what? What are the rules?). Then extended, next thing is your behaviour outside of the platform will be judged and you get banned on the platform, and you will be ratted on by some rat ( I'm starting to like, Slav mentality about stukachi, whom west like's so much nowadays). Once you start giving in there is no stopping it, better to cover it all in gasoline and burn it.
OR it's better to hide it behind a profanity filter or something that got an option to turn off (aka man's option vs girl). That's not exactly censoring it IMO.

It's autumn, harvesting season, and harvest is very very good worldwide. I've never seen so much shit growing so fast.

fork

The thing everyone appears to be missing is that not every black person is a nigger. Yeah, old story you think... no, I'm not referring to Africans, which mostly are niggers. I'm referring to black people, primarily in the USA, but also found elsewhere, who overcame their nigger nature and who behave in every way like civilised humans. How are we supposed to distinguish between the two without using the word nigger?

fork

The thing is, they raised more than enough funds and are still about to get woke. They also promised to upgrade the server capacity and update the forum software (which would probably be a downgrade, so I'm ambivalent about that one). Thank god I didn't donate to these fuckers though, they can't even seem to pay for Saint_Proverbius connection. And unless Crispy and Infinitron are booted and JarlFrank reinstated I won't donate a single cent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom