Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Polish priests are the trailblazers in this field.
This one for example happened over 9 years ago.

The priests themselves knew it was wrong. The woke degenerates are normalizing it, to the point that entire schools participate in cross-dressing, grooming and sexualization of children.

Oberon

Learned
These """people""" unironically deserve death. They are a cancer in our society. That pic perfectly encapsulates clown world, a bunch of phone brained zoomers sitting in an auditorium, state enforced cuck masks positioned uselessly on their chins (not that they are any more useful when worn "properly"), one of them is dressed as a transvestite giving his 50 year old teacher a lap dance.

And Then, One Day, For no Reason at All, People Voted Hitler Into Power

Repressed Homosexual
It's hard to take you guys seriously. From your own link (bolding is mine):

As Mass Resistance explains, “During the British Columbia elections in the spring of 2017, Christian activist Bill Whatcott passed out hundreds of flyers notifying people that one of the local candidates for Parliament, Morgane Oger — who claimed to be a woman and dressed as a woman — was actually a man named Ronan Oger. (In fact, up until five years ago, Oger lived relatively normally as a father with his wife and two children.)”

That was it. He simply reported the truth: Morgane was a biological male.

For that he was arrested, held in jail, and ultimately fined for committing a hate crime.

It is absolutely true that Whatcott’s flyer also spoke out against homosexuality and transvestitism. And it is certain that many found his flyer to be offensive.

If you can't see how describing someone in a way and making an accident is different than taking an active campaign against someone because you disagree with their personal choices, you're insane.

Bill Whatcott was once on the same flight as I to the Philippines. He has a Filipina wife. I didn't talk to him because we were waiting in the Shanghai airport with communists guards all around us for our transfer, while CPC propaganda was playing on TV, so it didn't seem like the best place to have a defiant conversation. Plus I wasn't sure it was him.

Later when we arrived in Manila and I was waiting for my luggage, I saw luggage with Bill's name on it passing. Then I knew it was him, but sadly I had to leave to catch my next flight before having the chance to talk to him.

He's been harassed by the courts and gay activsts so much in Canada that they've basically made his life impossible. He has huge guts to fight for freedom so boldly. I really admire him.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Bill Whatcott was once on the same flight as I to the Philippines. He has a Filipina wife. I didn't talk to him because we were waiting in the Shanghai airport with communists guards all around us for our transfer, while CPC propaganda was playing on TV, so it didn't seem like the best place to have a defiant conversation. Plus I wasn't sure it was him.

Later when we arrived in Manila and I was waiting for my luggage, I saw luggage with Bill's name on it passing. Then I knew it was him, but sadly I had to leave to catch my next flight before having the chance to talk to him.

He's been harassed by the courts and gay activsts so much in Canada that they've basically made his life impossible. He has huge guts to fight for freedom so boldly. I really admire him.
You can always shake his hand and say something like "I greatly respect what you are doing so carry on man". This kind of support from strangers helps such people a lot

Repressed Homosexual

You can always shake his hand and say something like "I greatly respect what you are doing so carry on man". This kind of support from strangers helps such people a lot

I really thought when I was in Shanghai that no, it couldn't be him.

I only understood later when I was his luggage circling around with his name on it that it was him, but at that point, I had to leave immediately. Too bad.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
This thread right now:
gallery_1_6_4517600.gif

thats my brain every day

I really thought when I was in Shanghai that no, it couldn't be him.

I only understood later when I was his luggage circling around with his name on it that it was him, but at that point, I had to leave immediately. Too bad.

Watchout or I will get Broseph to vaccinate you with his dick. It aint Fauci's dick, but it will do!

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
One should also question/wonder why if the spirit realm is better/greater/higher and the life/state on earth is worse/lesser/lower; there exists possession. The entry & control of spirit of human body. Why would one in a better place/state seek to enter a worse place/state as if there was human(higher being) who sought to become an insect(lesser being).
You've brought up a point that refutes the central thesis of Gnosticism and other esoteric pagan cults. They hold that matter is fundamentally evil and spirit is fundamentally good, but this is manifestly false when you consider the existence of hell, fallen angels (i.e. devils), demons, possessions, accursed souls of the dead, etc.

Both matter and spirit are capable of being either good (according to their original design) or evil (fallen and dysfunctional). The two modes of existence (matter and spirit) are complementary and unified, rather than in a dialectic tension with one another, as Gnostic heretics claim.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom