Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Scruffy hates anime, therefore anime ROCKS

anime-cool.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
not only is anime shit, but if you enjoy it you are a mentally ill manchild.
Anime is so bad it's making me agree wholeheartedly with Scruffy.
Scruffy is like fucking Soros lol. If he hates something and finds it offensive,then that thing is based and mega chad. If he likes something,then that thing is evil ploy to fuck people over. It is that simple,clearly Ismaul is an sjw from this moment forward.
:smug:
And anime is based.

anime-jin-roh.gif

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I have to agree with Scruffy, not that anime is crap by default, but a lot of popular anime is. And a lot of the fans of said anime are clearly unhinged.

There comes a point to where your hobby is unhealthy for you. When you as a person become little more than a meme, obsessed by stupid cartoon drawings, defining yourself by your hobby, or advertising weird, crazy fantasies like the loli trolls in the other thread.

You start by picking an anime girl avatar, you end by cutting off your dick and/or becoming a Discord janny and eventually guest staring on To Catch a Predator.

"It's just memes! They're just drawings!" he says, as Tyrone impales him with a broom handle and leaves his ambiguously gendered corpse for the prison guards to find.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have to agree with Scruffy, not that anime is crap by default, but a lot of popular anime is. And a lot of the fans of said anime are clearly unhinged.

There comes a point to where your hobby is unhealthy for you. When you as a person become little more than a meme, obsessed by stupid cartoon drawings, defining yourself by your hobby, or advertising weird, crazy fantasies like the loli trolls in the other thread.

You start by picking an anime girl avatar, you end by cutting off your dick and/or becoming a Discord janny and eventually guest staring on To Catch a Predator.

"It's just memes! They're just drawings!" he says, as Tyrone impales him with a broom handle and leaves his ambiguously gendered corpse for the prison guards to find.
I fully agree,tho it is the same shit with every media. It is like saying that because all kwan films are shit all films are shit. Also unhealthy obsession over dumb media is everywhere,just look at the star wars retards. Humans do love to create common links between each other,liking similar shit is one of the most basic links. I find the bitching and generalization of a whole media sector to be just a copium of butthurt fanatics. Old useless people like scruffy most likely have plastic toys for a few grands that shove up their lonely arse all day long,while mocking pillow fucking anime losers. For me people that get ruled by useless entertainment shit are pathetic losers. I do enjoy all kind of entertainment mediums,but don't really care if x goes to shit or y gets gay tranny bukkake party. It doesn't ruin me childhood lol.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Judging by the posters who like anime, it appears like there are good ones (I've even watched a couple which I found to be good) but most of it is unbearable cringe and/or unintelligible unless you are a brainwashed teen, preferrably a jap, who is starved for pussy/dick.

ElectricOtter

nothing is more based then futurama avatars!!!

a show where ur prime jerk off material is a cyclops with purple hair xd

and ur best episode is when a pizza delivery guy misses his dog xd

that shit wouldnt fly in bible black thats for sure :3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom