Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Just ban the word "liberal". And ban liberal, while we're at it. Neither have contributed anything meaningful to RPG discussion.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
You're a 2010er so I'm surprised you don't remember how the word liberal was once filtered to "undomesticated snowman" and then :liberals:
Oh, I do. I'd prefer to go back to that era of the codex. Also remove all buttons, just have brofists, and remove peoples avatars and names and replace them with numbers again. Those were the days.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I ain't reading 75 pages, you filthy fucking niggers, so someone tell me what's the verdict -- will the Aussie government close this place or were we already sold off to Crispy for $5 max or what?

Digimon

Educated
I ain't reading 75 pages, you filthy fucking niggers, so someone tell me what's the verdict -- will the Aussie government close this place or were we already sold off to Crispy for $5 max or what?

If you can solve this:

SLA 2021 + FVEY + Unit 8200 + ASIO = ?

Then you will understand the situation we’re in ;)

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

If you can solve this:

SLA 2021 + FVEY + Unit 8200 + ASIO = ?

Then you will understand the situation we’re in ;)
Nobody on this website is an actual threat.

Wunderbar

Arcane

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Fluent what's the best rpg that you have ever played? And the worst? care to share your playthrough experience of an rpg of your choice?

can't really say, I enjoy a lot of different RPGs. Haven't played many that i really don't like, but that's also because I curate beforehand so i know i will be playing something that i will enjoy. :)

Because he's an ugly limp-wristed cuck faggot simping for absolutely everything and a retard to boot

not ugly or limp-wristed, nowadays i look and feel quite good + my T levels are quite high (just had bloodwork to prove it.) But feel free to write your own version of the fanfic, lots of other peeps here have! :D

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
Fluent what's the best rpg that you have ever played? And the worst? care to share your playthrough experience of an rpg of your choice?

can't really say, I enjoy a lot of different RPGs. Haven't played many that i really don't like, but that's also because I curate beforehand so i know i will be playing something that i will enjoy. :)
But what would be your top three of rpgs? the ones you enjoyed the most.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
But what would be your top three of rpgs? the ones you enjoyed the most.

Meaningless to me. My top RPG is the one(s) i'm currently playing at any given time, because each one i play is a special experience that i greatly enjoy. I always have a good time, it's in my tiger blood. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom